• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Just checking in for role call...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzzy66

I have been lurking for a while now finally thought I would register. I am currently working on a 1963 (?) CC Original. It was my grandfather’s, got handed down to my dad. Sometime in the late 80’s early 90’s the center spindle bearing started failing and since we already had three other mowers to maintain the property it was pushed in the edge of the woods and left. Fast forward around thirty years it is now mine and I have been working on it off and on now for a year and a half. It is currently running again and I have some tech questions I will post in the correct area. Thanks for all of the information being shared.

WELCOME!

Please post some photos. I find it interesting that you mention the mower having a center spindle as the Original typically used a two spindle 38" deck. The later 70/100 were available with 38" and 42" three spindle decks. The 3 spindle 38" deck was available for use with the Original but it required an add on PTO for the Original.

Welcome to the forum.
You can start a thread in the refurbish/restore section so everyone can keep up with it better. If you post on this forum/thread, the posts will get lost with all the other posts.
I am also working on a O.
We love pictures too, so post them also.

Latest posts

Back