• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

John Deere 755 - Need Service Manual PDF

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
A buddy of mine asked me if I'd service his JD 755 while he was at the beach this week. I told him to bring the manual along with it and he brought the operators manual. I need the service manual and have been trying to find a pdf but everyone wants money. My buddy is 4 hours away now. Do any of yall know where I might find this info online? I haven't had success with forums either.

Any help will be appreciated.....Wayne

http://www.pdfph.com/pdf/jd-755-service-manual/

Slip that dollar bill over to my side of the table
beerchug.gif

Looks like a freebie to me
baldguy.gif

Jeff

Let me continue that thought....I wouldn't trust that site if they had Mother Teresa running it....notice that some of the links on the site point to .RU domains and the registered orgtech name is "Vasilev, Boris " .. The PDF downloads are not free and they want your credit card number.....
devil2.gif

Thanks Jeff....it appears to be what I'm looking for but I'm having some problems downloading. I'll keep trying; I don't usually have problems. Are there any other pdf sources you're aware of?

Wayne,
I stopped looking when I came across that link. I used Yahoo as my search engine instead of Google.

Jeff

<font size="+2">ARE YOU GUYS ILLITERATE OR WHAT !</font>

Gerry and I were trying to warn you that is a phishing site , credit card number rip off site .

How many times do you find a tractor manual with sex ?

How many times do you have to get an American manual from Russia ??

Easy Kentuck!

I never got that far. I just need the manual and I know it's on this d--n puter somewhere. I guess I'll have to join another forum to get access. There's something about these "green" things that requires money from every angle. Maybe that's why they're painted green as well. I've never had a problem finding IH pdfs.

If anyone knows of a "trusted" site that offers what I need I'd appreciate it.

Wayne-
I don't think you're going to find a "FREE" manual online for any newer JD. They have lawyers, lots of lawyers, that would hunt any "legit" site down that was handing out freebies.

I own a JD 755 and have the "Technical Manual" (TM1360) for it here. Let me know what you need via email, and I'll be happy to scan a few pages for you.
happy.gif

<font size="-2">(And I won't even ask for your credit card number...)</font>
asthanos.gif

Back