• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Instalation of mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pjmurray

Hi Im a new guy in this group and a new owner of a ser. 86 CD I purchest it with plow and trailer all in exelent condion but the plow was installed when I receved it and now I can't seem to figur out how to install the mower deck a picture of one installed should be all I need. THANKS PJ

Patrick, is that a model 86 Cub Cadet? Does it look like this one?

53978.jpg

53979.jpg

Kraig, yes but it doesn't have head lights. Thats afine lookin tractor you have there I guess I'll have to post a pic after I take a picture of it.

Patrick:

First, welcome to the forum...
54009.gif

The Cub Cadet model 86 is considered a Garden Tractor. Your question(s) could have been posted in the Garden Tractor Forum for a more appropriate & better response.

Patrick:

I see you are a fellow Michigander.

Here is some pic's taken from the Installation Manual..

54013.jpg

54014.jpg

Rolend, Thanks this is exactly what I needed. You rock. Looks like I'll be cuttin some grass this weekend or at least leaves from last year. Thanks again you've been a big help. Pat

I have a 782 and am looking for a manual to install my mower deck as I have never put it on before. Help!!

Back