• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH equipment at the February '09 Fla. Flywheelers

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Lots of Cubs at the February Flywheeler's event, but I really geeked on the big stuff...
127197.jpg

127198.jpg

127199.jpg

127200.jpg

127201.jpg

127202.jpg

127203.jpg

127204.jpg

127205.jpg

127206.jpg

127207.jpg

127208.jpg

127209.jpg

127210.jpg

127211.jpg

I think the yellow one is really neat. Hand crank start and big a$$ headlights. And now I see a major difference, its close to the ground, unlike other tractors. How would this be used, its too low to harvest grown crops.

Allen:
Actually the ground clearance was about the same as an 8N Ford, but this was a lot more machine than an 8N. Based on it's Federal Yellow, color, I'm pretty sure this was out of the Industrial Equipment side of the house - probably the usual crop was asphalt related...

There were a lot of machines (OT) like the 560 - I'm not sure what crops required that clearance (Cane??), but there were some impressive height tractors there...

Latest posts

Back