• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 15 -----April 12th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLOW DAY is on for April 12th in Rockford, Ia. It will be pretty much the same as in the past. There'll be people here on Friday during the day also. There will be no rain date this year. It's rain (snow) or shine.

75286.jpg

75287.jpg

Rick here are some more
75293.jpg

75294.jpg

did somebody mention a PLOW DAY !!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

groupwave.gif

groupwave.gif

I see a HYDRO had to pass a gear drive and got the row looped out in the field
happy.gif

Ken notice what <font color="119911">color </font> is following } ?

Hooraay for PD15! I was considering moving South for some dirt to roll!!!
ihrotate.gif
groupwave.gif
ihrotate.gif

Jeff let me know when your going I'll come with October was a long time ago

Has anyone ever camped at the RV park or county park in Rockford? I have a 30 foot travel trailer I was thinking of pulling it down. I would like electricity and enough space to park. Last year we stayed in clear lake but that's 30 minutes away.

Rob, If you still have that little sno blower your trying to sell, you may want to bring it along, just in case! We could mount it on front of a Cub! Cant believe I just said that! Nothing but sunshine and high temps for April 12th, right!
err.gif

Terry,

Did you find anything out about that camp ground? I was kind of thinkin the same thing as far as camping. There is also a camp ground near Charles City that opens up in April. Sure would beat that hotel the family and I stayed in last time.
lol.gif

I better get my reservations in for motel 8. Not bad but the beds are hard. Hope second times the charm for the oil pan on the F-250. Hate to run out of oil in Iowa. Maybe I can pull a big enough trailer this time.
deadat30.gif

Dang, it's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas ever since the date for PD15 was announced! Only 87 days to go...
groupwave.gif

hey I agree they all have been fun. Plowing under a little snow & mud only brings back a lot of memorys.
Hey, Art, recognized that good looking 70 that Mike G posted here?

Latest posts

Back