• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I see that the sand has been cleaned

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach,
I sure hope you dint hurt your keyboard bangin out those words. Glad to see your still around!

Now the question is, did ya get that SOB runnin or what!
Don't leave us hangin here!
beerchug.gif

24074.jpg

Heres another hobby- 1986 BMW R80RT, 800cc 98k miles, a lot of fun!! Dave Plogman

And one more- 1966 MGB roadster, restored from a rust bucket, more reliable than my Honda Civic! Dave Plogman
24077.jpg

Robert: I love old Goats, thats kinda a teaser photo, let me see the whole car! By the way, my images appear so tiny, what are the "specs" on that. Think mine were 49k, 6" wide, resolution about 37 dpi. ?? Dave bet there are a lot of old car guys around here...

Guys

That was the only photo I had that was smaller than 50kb. I am not very good with manipulating photos but I will try to find one of the entire car.

Colin-This car was gold with a black vinyl top from the factory!

I am sure some of you other guys have cool old cars as well. I love the MGB, my wife had a 76 for quite some time. Let see some of them!

Robert: Thats kinda funny, MY wife had a 76 MGB for a while too, blue one while in school at Kent State U. You know we should start a Cub forum catagory with only old cars and motorcycles. How would we do that? Dave

Latest posts

Back