• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I see that the sand has been cleaned

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna clean the sand anymore cuz now we've got indoor plumbing
lol.gif
- thanks Tom H!

23369.jpg

To quote Dave Kamp,

"See, when the coil flux collapses, magnetic flux lines .........also cross the PRIMARY...
creating a pretty-darned-high voltage pulse, too. Without the condenser to act as a snubber....."

So since a condensor is a capacitor, that means every Cub with a Kohler has a FLUX CAPACITOR. So how come we haven't heard any "Back To The Future" stories on this forum??

Maybe it's because you also need wheels that fold up, a gull wing cab, a digital readout for the year, etc.
roflol.gif

Actually, Jim, 'ya don't need all the gull-wing's'n crap...

Just figger out a way to get that SOB to 88mph, and you'll learn your future!
bazooka.gif

OhNoh-- Marty- Look at the TIME!!!

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose and still heavily sedated from a four hour operation. A young nurse appears to sponge his hands and feet. "Nurse" he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, I'm only here to wash your hands and feet>" He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Finally, she pulls back the covers, raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her other hand and takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them!" The man pulls off his oxygen mask and says very slowly, "That was very nice, but listen very, very closely-are...my...test...results...back?"

Zach,
I'm speaking for myself ONLY here!
What is it that PISSED you off so much? The fact that you would not totally RTFM? Or the fact that no one here would hold your hand and give you a step by step way to fix everything that's wrong with your tractor with out ever even seeing one picture of it?
Or maybe that you didn't try to do anything on your own before you came here?
Just curious!
Oh yea, here ya go!
23717.gif

Whats pissing me off Diggy? That broke ass tractor in the garage, the one I spent 3+ hours a day for the last week trying to fix. Maybe its the fact that I am "totally" reading the manual here "dude". As for holding hands, you can get your greasy one the hell out of my face, cause I was under the mild impression that the point of this website was to have a place where people can discuss Cub Cadets and for those who lack experience to get help. I guess I was wrong, its a place where you can tell testicle jokes. They should really get rid of that whole tagline that implies this is a place for "enthusiasts and all those interested in these tractors" at the top of the main forum page, its really misleading, don't you think?

Know what else pisses me off? These guys who think that anyone who doesn't have their level of expertise are useless. You know what bud, I think you're right. You are speaking 'ONLY' for yourself here, cause everyone else on this forum has been incredibly patient and easy to work with, despite my shortcomings as a mechanic.

Zachary Friedman

LOL,
I think I just got bitch slapped!
biggrin.gif

Tellya what Zach ole buddy, You post away and I'll refrain from answering or mailing you direct.

Charlie- If Zach doesn't like they way that he was told to RTFM maybe he should take some time to RTFM a time or two before asking a question and or do what the book says to do. You have been very helpful to me when I've had a problem that has had me stumped but supplied some insight into what was going on and sometimes I had to RTFM several times before it sunk in what I was doing wrong or what you where suggesting to do.

Charlie,
IMHO, I would not be worring myself over Zack and his "lack of patiance and Knowledge" Hell I am not a mechanic by a long shot, but I know that if I read the manual and refer to it often when working on any of the units that I have, that I can usually figure it out. It has been my experiance that this forum and the people on it have always been very helpful and courtious.

As for a little hazing, I am still a Marine at Heart and therefor I say "F&%#'em if they can't take a joke"! most of the so called hazing that I have seen comes from people who have "been there and done that and learned from that experiance.

a good day to the cub gods of this site!

Charlie, I see you drug out the pic of the ole Mustang rider again. I cut my teeth on one of those.

It was great fun to do wheelies with an' if you reach out with your right hand you can roll the throttle open ALOT farther than it oughta go and really make her scream.
She didn't like to turn too far to the right 'cause the go pedal got tangled up with the front wheel. Kinda acted like puttin' her in a drift. Oh yeah loads of fun.

The knees in your armpits seating position is misleading. The actual seat resembles that on a round fender compatible Cub quite a bit. Might make a decent substitute. I dunno anything about pan seats.

Back to the pentagon crash thing... A guy I know, his brother works at the pentagon, and to make a long story short, he said the plane came in too low, a wing hit the ground and the plane somewhat cartwheeled and tumbled into the building. True or not, I don't know, just passing along hear-say.

Zack no offence, but man I spent a year and a half repairing and rebuilding my first tractor. My local dealer is a great help and so is this forum and it's sponsors. Right now I'm going through (personal) hell working on my 682. But I read the manuals and read the board. Maybe your pressed for time, I'm sorry if you are. Cub Cadets are mainly a hobby for most of us, not a source of income or life saving device. (Well maybe a few of us keep our sanity with them....)

I get off my soap box....

Man, You just gotta love fan mail!

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

peter danchez <[email protected]> wrote:

You are scum white /trash / mix of dog **** ..leave
this country<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

A little late in coming, but better late then never. A while back I said I had something coming here, never quite got around to it.

First: I'm still here. I did not and do not plan to run away like a wounded dog to the IHregistry, trust me, I've got plenty of offers and e-mails from readers of both forums saying that the registry is less hostile or whatever, OK, thats nice, I'll join that one as well for back-up info.
Thanks for your e-mails by the way.

For whatever reason I'm set up against Charlie Proctor, contrary to the beliefs of some of the e-mails, I don't hate you. Hell, you helped me out both on the forum and with some e-mails. I thanked you then and I'll thank you now. But, and this is the kicker, I wouldn't care if you were the guy who built my tractor, I'm not taking ****. Otherwise, it's cool, you can do what you feel like doing with your posting habits, thats not my business.

At this point I'm sure nobody even remembers this stuff, no big deal, I just said I would do it and now I did.

Zack

Latest posts

Back