• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I bought the 782D now looking for brinly hitch info.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mames

displayname
Mark Ames
I bought a 782D on Tuesday It came with tiller, mower, and snow blower. I am looking for some information on the brinley hitch system, I ve seen pictures of the different attachments but never anything attached to a 782. It also came with the "three point arms" please let me know what the corect name for these is. Today I also bought a old symplicity digger it has two wheels on it and in the front it has a clevis simular to the brinley style but only one hole in it. Could some one post some pictures of hitches for me to see what I need to do to or buy to adapt this to my tractor.

Mark;The sponsors at the top of the page will have anything you need, and at a reasonable price. Give them a call.

Mark A: Your 782D has an IH style 3-pt lift installed. The diagam on the left shows the Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adaptor needed for using yoked implements needing a sleeve type hitch. The diagram on the right is for Cat O" lifts found on the Super Garden Tractors.

Myron B
153992.jpg

Myron-

The 782D should have a Cat-0, too. The fuel tank blocks the area for the cast part of the IH 3-point.

Matt G: I've got a 782D...Well, you are correct, it does use that Cat O adaptor (Mark A take notice) and has that CCC lift kit is nothing more than an adaptor itself, but if you think that's a cat "O lift"...!! It's basically that IH single arm lift designed to get around the fuel tank problem. My 982 does have a real/genuine Cat"O" lift however...so, it ain't too hard to tell the difference....

Myron B

Latest posts

Back