• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hunting/Fishing PICS- POST-EM Here

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another photo.

230570.jpg

Kraig - You stink ! You must'a got to close with the camera
biggrin.gif

That Cuddeback sure takes good pics !
First camera I ever seen that actually ADDS points on a rack ...
biggrin.gif

I've got one of those cameras that makes fish look bigger ...

KENtucky, yes that Cuddeback takes nice photos. I just wish it was a higher megapixel camera. Here's a cropped version of that photo rather than a reduced resolution. He or some other buck created a scrape about 15 feet to the left and slightly behind the tree that the camera is mounted on. That's a great sign!
happy.gif

230588.jpg

And for easier comparison (darn archive) here's the first photo I posted of him.

230589.jpg

Kraig;

He's gotta be at least a 140-150 class buck...he'd be seeing his last sunrise if was in the Cotton state...

A few recent trail cam pics. And they were all taken during legal hunting hours on a day I wasn't hunting.
bash.gif

231490.jpg

231491.jpg

In this next sequence that big 12 point is headed in the direction of my stand. If he stayed on his course, and headed down the trail out of the food plot he would have walked about 8 yards in front of my tree stand. Where he's standing in the last photo he's about 25 yards away from my stand.
a_blink2.gif
icon_eek.gif
a_blink2.gif
icon_eek.gif
a_blink2.gif
icon_eek.gif

231492.jpg

231493.jpg

231494.jpg

Here's the un-cropped photos from that sequence, but in reduced size.

231496.jpg

231497.jpg

231498.jpg

231499.jpg

231500.jpg

231501.jpg

Paul, that 648 lb black bear was taken in the area of North Hudson. My hunting property (my parent's farm) is about 6 miles north of North Hudson. My house is another 5 or so miles north of the farm.

Bobby, very nice!
thumbsup.gif

I went out shed antler hunting last week and all I found was this.

236714.jpg

Dang birds just don't learn!
10-1/2" beard,1-1/4" spurs...he gobbled at 6:10,ran into a load of #5's at 6:20...roosted 20 yards from a pile of Cub parts! Think maybe it was the 128 roller that drew him over!

237724.jpg

Shotgun.gif

Nice birds Bobby! Them Alabama birds seem really lovesick.

Hmmm... never thought of a cub cadet as a decoy. Be tuff stuffing it in my backpack and carrrying it into the woods. Think I'll stick with the hen decoy.

Our season in PA doesn't start until the 28th. I've been seeing lots of long birds, but of course they all have their harem of hens already.

Gladys is back. She started showing up a couple of weeks ago. Apparently she hasn't got a clutch yet because she's been coming up on cool mornings. I forget the magic number but they won't leave the nest until the proper temps are reached.

237779.jpg

She has a nice dusting spot right below my garden. Just watching her walk through the yard then go dust herself is quite entertaining. She clucked the whole time while walking this morning. It may have been because I was 20 yards away shooting pictures.

Thanks Bruce!
It's a little tuff to fold up the Cub and stuff into my vest,but worth the trouble. Got a pic of another gobbler in the same spot.
Our season ends April 30th;most of the hens are nesting,so chances are good!

Wayne;
Keep an eye on her;she'll bring friends!

Bobby-

I meant to comment on that nice bird too.

Here's some of the friends that turkey (Gladys) brought last spring. There were 5 toms here about 75 yards from my back door just strutting away. Gladys walked right by them all and kept on pecking the ground. Only 4 of the toms are seen here and the fifth was a few feet away.

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back