Hudson Trail-N-Spray

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschahl

displayname
Jason Schahl
Can anyone help me out with info on this sprayer? I dug it out of my grandfather's shed. He used to use it in his hobby orchards. Model number is 42250. The picture is from the allied attachments catalog. TIA.
coffee.gif

66450.jpg

Awesome! Thanks Charlie...
beerchug.gif
that's it exactly... It's blue with gold trim. Mine is the lower one pictured, the trail model... but it does have that four nozzled ground sprayer with it as shown on the mounted model. I don't have my camera... i forgot it down in Illinois, otherwise I'd post a photo. I do want to restore it, I've sent a msg to Hudson to see if they can get me an IPL or OM. Will keep ya'll posted here when I do it. My grandpa used this one for years and then he bought a larger 55 gal one. That one's still home to spray the orchards.

HD Hudson has delightful customer service folks. Kinda hard to get ahold of, but delightful nonetheless. I hadn't heard back on my email, so I called the parts line last night and spoke with an older gentleman who actually used to build these sprayers. We chatted a few minutes about them, that they still have some parts for them, and how dealers and others were a little upset when they discontinued them, and then he says... " I think we actually have a few of those left." You can still buy a brand new pump assembly for these things for $400 some odd dollars... and a NOS sprayer is still on the books at $1049. He looked it up. Said he hasn't seen them in a while, but they must be around there somewhere. Then this morning, in my email, i got a nice clean pdf of the parts list and the actual day of assembly from my serial number. No manual, but hey... I'm satisfied, and happy when a company still cares about the little guy consumer. If anyone wants a copy of the parts list... I uploaded it here...Hudson Parts List

Jason, cool! Would you like the files of the stuff that Charlie posted excerpts of? I scanned that stuff in several years ago. There are 5 pages(files).

Absolutely! Thanks Kraig... you have my email. Hey and what about some of that old IH literature you told me to remind you about?

I wonder if this Jason ever picked this up?

Gerry,,yep,,,big-time

and hes had 6 and half years, talk about an old thread

Latest posts

Back