• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gettin' Any ... Fishin' time in ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Hey Wyatt - here's a couple for ya. Hard to find many when the water is 38º with 30mph winds and air temp in low 40's by late afternoon!
26411.jpg

Hey Ken: A friend of mine was fishing the Mississippi in downtown Clinton, Iowa along the rock shore protection and caught a 13lb. 2 oz. sheeba walleye. What a hog. Nice fish for cold water. Keep at it. I won't make it to my camper with the boat until next week. They just got 8 inches of snow up there early this week.
Later
Jim

Northern Pike season starts in Ontario Canada on May 14th. Hope to get some pics of some nice fish to post.

wave.gif
Jeff

Ken-
The only time I've been out on the river's when we got paged out to look for a guy on a kyak. Heading up river avoiding oncoming logs into 1-1/2 foot waves in the old Monark flat bottom wasn't top on my agenda. Supposedly the perch are hitting hard south of the lock & dam, kid down the street just caught the second biggest one ever caught in IA.

No fishing yet, it's just too damn cold still.
happy.gif
I like to fish, but not in the cold.

Latest posts

Back