• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fried wires on 1610

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tzippel

displayname
Todd Zippel
I picked up a 1610 last week that didn't run, but I saw that with a little (alot)of work it could be something someday. Long story short, there are some fried wires behind the battery, and some of them don't even look like they belong. Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could shoot my way, [email protected] or guide me to where I could get one?
I had gotten them in the past off the IH Registrey, but we all know where that is at this time. I sure would appriciate any help. Thanks

Depends on the serial number of your machine.
195779.jpg

Digger, thanks for getting back to me. The numbers are model # 136393100 serial # 0350042u112854 and date of birth D176G
THANKS

Digger, Thanks for the wiring diagram. You seem like a pretty wise guy, and may have an answer to another one of my "many" problems. The hydro dump on the same tractor pushes in real hard then sticks. I've put some good penetrating oil on it for the last week and it finally let back to the out possision.
Can I loosen the retaining collar then turn out the plunger without anything else letting go inside? I'm thinking it's rust where the plunger goes through the collar, because I can turn it (plunger) back and forth, but it's sticky. Any suggestions? Thanks

Todd Z.
When it comes to your machine, I'm dumber than 3 boxes of rocks!
Hopefully someone familiar with it will chime in here.
I'd get the Service Manual and see what it says.
I'll check and see if I have it scanned already or Click the Binder Books link above and order a hard copy.

Back