• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale FREE PISTON RING SETS

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
I think they are Briggs
Really, no idea
NOS in original wrappers, 2 complete sets
Did I say FREE???!!!
Just chip in a few bucks for the shipping
Thay are headed to the trash can soon

Attachments

• DSCN9052 (2).JPG
    DSCN9052 (2).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN9053 (2).JPG
    DSCN9053 (2).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN9054 (2).JPG
    DSCN9054 (2).JPG
    80 KB · Views: 73
I think they are Briggs
Really, no idea
NOS in original wrappers, 2 complete sets
Did I say FREE???!!!
Just chip in a few bucks for the shipping
Thay are headed to the trash can soon
Rotary brand
Fits
90000 series, 130000 Series 3-1/2 & 5 hp Horizontal & Vertical. (Chrome rings). Cylinder diameter 2-9/16"

3 1/2 horse BnS. The first engine I ever rebuilt. Followed soon thereafter by a 302 SBF for a 68 Cougar XR7. I could not believe my Dad and I were going to rebuild a car engine at the time (I was about 13). It was all so exciting, then it drug on forever because we bought our parts from J.C. Whitney, and they went bankrupt after receiving our payment, and it took forever for the parts to ship.

3 1/2 horse BnS. The first engine I ever rebuilt. Followed soon thereafter by a 302 SBF for a 68 Cougar XR7. I could not believe my Dad and I were going to rebuild a car engine at the time (I was about 13). It was all so exciting, then it drug on forever because we bought our parts from J.C. Whitney, and they went bankrupt after receiving our payment, and it took forever for the parts to ship.

Wow! We used them a lot back in my Alaska days (1970-80s). Sad to see them taken over.

From Wikipedia:
"On June 26, 2002, The Riverside Company acquired JC Whitney.[2] In 2007, The Riverside Company created Whitney Automotive Group, which owned other companies such as CarParts.com, StylinTrucks.com, and AllBikeSupershop.com. On August 17, 2010, JCWhitney (along with the rest of Whitney Automotive Group) was acquired by U.S. Auto Parts for $27.5 million.[3]

In July 2020, JC Whitney was merged into CarParts.com. JC Whitney will also launch a new line of accessories for Jeep and truck owners on its new website.[1]

Latest posts

Back