• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Harvester Plow Days - Sept 19 - 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aemorris

displayname
Antonio morris
88204.jpg

Check that. I've been shut out of going to Ill so I think Dad (aka.hubby, Mr. Goodwrench, <u>designated pack mule</u>) should have a private weekend up north with you fellas.
bouncy.gif
sounding good to me

FALL HARVESTER PLOW DAY UPDATE

Due to the unprecedented amount of requests for a tractor “show day”, there will be a “Gathering of All Colors” on Saturday, September 20, during Plow Day. So please bring not only plowing tractors, but also those “pride & joy” units for discussion purposes. Most of the restoration is a “story”, so please come & share the stories that go along with the restorations! Fall Harvester hosts will have on hand Minnesota’s own Scott Gottschalk with his complete John Deere Patio collection. Bob “Hippie” Hafften will have his Cub and Bolens collections on display, and Ron Becker will be on hand with his Minneapolis Moline tractors, plus many, many more!

Antonio,
Is Scott Gottschalk origialy from te Chicago area??

Plow grounds are looking great! Did some test plowing yesterday & conditions should be ideal for Fall Harvester Plow Days due to the recent rainfalls. Feel free to contact either Hippie Bob or me for any questions or concerns prior to Plow Days. We're looking forward to seein ya'll there!

Tony, I second that comment. The field worked up really nice on Sunday. It was worth the drive from Central Iowa! We'll see you on Friday, Sept. 19! Mike

Tony,
HEY! Whats with all the test plowing?? Maybe I could swing by and do some "test plowing"?
thumbsup_old.gif

Save some dirt for us.
err.gif

Talked to Big Bob H. today. He said they got a nice shower of rain this weekend and forecast is for 70-75 degrees and sun for this week. He said it should be perfect plowing conditions for this upcoming weekend. After plowing there last year I have to believe that it will be perfect plowing! Hope to see you all there!!
thumbsup.gif

CALLLING ALL YOU PLOW ENTHUSIASTS!!! Looks like the weather is going to be IDEAL for the upcoming Fall Harvester Plow Day. Field conditions are going to be near perfect, especially with the recent moisture this past weekend.

Here is the official WCCO 7-day forecast:

board-post.pl

CALLLING ALL YOU PLOW ENTHUSIASTS!!! Looks like the weather is going to be IDEAL for the upcoming Fall Harvester Plow Day. Field conditions are going to be near perfect, especially with the recent moisture this past weekend.

Here is the official WCCO 7-day forecast:

94188.jpg

The weather looks great and the fields sound even better! I'm pacing around the garage and cant wait to load up for the trip! Hope Tony and Bob have prepared responses for the TV crew! (Tony did a fine job last year!) Just wanted to say THANK YOU in advance to all of those involved in hosting such an event!!! Last year was very nice, right down to the food served by the Scouts! I'm sure this year will be even better! Cant wait to play in the dirt! See ya there!!!
groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif

I have my trailer loaded up with all kinds of good Cub parts for you guys. See ya in Motrose.
94257.jpg

94258.jpg

Lets see some pics!! I had plans of going to Montrose up till last night, but then other things came up and wasn't able to attend. My cub is still loaded on the trailer. LOL

Back