• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Harvester Plow Days - Sept 19 - 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What and outstanding weekend we enjoyed at the 'Fall Harvester'!!! Truly it was the event of the year! Great turnout, great weather, many new and old familiar faces, all the activities and of course, lets not forget all the work and hospitality that Bob and Tony poured out to everyone! To all those involved and present for this great event, hope to see you again next year! Pics coming when I get home. Just wanted to say thanks! Please respond and vote for your official Plow Daddy! Bob or Tony???

I've got a few pics to post also once I get them sized down a bit. It was another <font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">outstanding</font></font> event this year. Weather was perfect again this year, and that is a sweet piece of ground to plow. A huge thanks to all those that were involved with putting it on.

I had a blast this weekend. I would like to thank the hosts and anyone who helped out putting on a good show. The pulling sled was a good time. I never thought the one arm loader had that much in her. I pulled 212 feet, further than most of the green machines.
thumbsup_old.gif

I posted a couple of videos of the pulling on YouTube. It was getting late so the lighting was poor. Which make poor videos.

This one is Chris pulling with his hit miss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CebZ_mRCIEQ

This is my implement 147.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXvUVnfAkzs

And the loader!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTQbO8ROTIc

The better half also pulled. I did better.
shhh.gif

94399.jpg

94400.jpg

94401.jpg

94402.jpg

94403.jpg

94404.jpg

94405.jpg

94406.jpg

94407.jpg

A few pictures.

Lots of room to play.
94424.jpg

The view from the seat.
94425.jpg

Hmmm got myself behind some brand X machines.
94426.jpg

You ever have that feeling that someone is sneaking up behind you.....I pointed my camera over my shoulder and ended up with this.
lol.gif

94427.jpg

My old beast.
94428.jpg

Art's Plow Special
94429.jpg

Jeff Sandegren's 782, mostly orginal paint on that, a very sweet ride.
94430.jpg

A very wide range of stuff showed up, don't see many of these very often.
94431.jpg

94432.jpg

94433.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font></font>}<font color="000000">just starting to recover from my first Harvester plow event ... believe me if you didn't attend ... you should have . It was the event of the year hands down. Met lots of new friends and really nice to see and catch up with all the old friends too. Hats off to Bob , Tony and all who whelped out it was a great weekend to toss some dirt . Here are a few of my pics THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR LETTING US HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!!
some night pics
94441.jpg

94442.jpg

94443.jpg

94444.jpg

94445.jpg
</font>

more pics
94457.jpg

94458.jpg

94459.jpg

94460.jpg

94461.jpg

94462.jpg

94463.jpg

Again thanks to all who had any part in the harvester fall plow days ..., it was a great success

Also found out today that there were well over 400 burgers served at the show BTW the fried cheese curds were great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94464.jpg
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Can hardly wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!

</font></font><font color="000000">
beerchug.gif
cheers for Bob Tony and the rest of the harvester crew
groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif
</font>

Cool Pics everyone! There was also a little nite plowing, not many pics though. Saturday was sunny and great for plowing!
94477.jpg

94478.jpg

94479.jpg

94480.jpg

94481.jpg

94482.jpg

94483.jpg

94484.jpg

94485.jpg

Bob and Tony, just got back home. Thanks for another great Fall Harvester event this weekend. Great weather, outstanding door prizes, fantastic tractor pulling and very good food by the Montrose Boy Scouts!

more
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Sorry about double posting some pics ... they are worth seeing twice or more

To all of you Fall Harvester Plow Day attendees ... THANK YOU so much!! You are the #1 reason the weekend was a HUGE success. It was great to see so many of you again & we hope to continue the tradition in future years.

Thanks also have to go to our SUPER-gracious location hosts - Mike & Patty Betzler. It would be tough to do without them.

Special thanks to a photographer enthusiast - John Lang, & the rest of you who've posted some fabulous photos! It sure is fun to see all of the pictures. It's difficult to be two places at one time, so it sure is great to have a photographic display of happenings from that day!

Thanks also to Chris Busch for helping out with the raffle, & also thanks to the un-named countless others who contributed!!

The Montrose Boy Scouts once again did a great job with the food! We're ever so grateful to have one less worry on our plate (literally!) for that day. Over 400 burgers were served!

Again, a big Minnesota THANKS to all of you from your Fall Harvester Plow Day Hosts - Bob Hafften & Tony Morris

FYI....If you check out the Weekendfreedommachines.org gallery page. John Lang has posted a large number of photos of all brand tractors and people.

We really had a good time and appreciate the Betzlers hospitality for the use of their property. Also would like to thank Bob, Tony and sponsers for all the work they did.

94606.jpg

94607.jpg

94608.jpg

Hi everyone! I too want to thank everyone who made the Fall Harvester Plow Days such a big success. I never enjoyed one more than this one.
I uploaded big versions of my 210 photos over on the WFM Gallery site. Here are thumbnails of what I put on there.
94617.jpg

94618.jpg

94619.jpg

Say, could a moderator please fix the previous page here so the photos will load vertically instead of horizontally? Thanks!
happy.gif

Don't bother to trychecking the WFM Gallery photos! The Gallery is no longer there, they closed it down
bazooka.gif

At least you can see the thumnails here.

I may put the PD photos on a CD later if anyone is interested.

Back