• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Ever see a rcpullingtractor? Kwuel !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, that's pretty cool! I could get into that pretty easy!
thumbsup_old.gif

Bryan,
Ahhhh the days at the Lake County Show. Always a good time!

Son & I were into R/C racing pretty heavy for the last 14-15 yrs. I have a freshly rebuilt .12 cid engine in the shop waiting for time to build the chassis. Only thing I haven't figured out is how to gear it. The engine is supposed to run around 30,000 rpm....so it'll have to have a LOT of reduction. I guess I could repower it with a .21 cid engine if I had to.....It would make 2.5 Hp instead of around 1.0 hp but at 38,000 rpm.
I think Travis had some pic's on here of a 1/16th scale Ertl IH tractor with the COX .049 cid engine installed years ago.

Latest posts

Back