• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Engine rotation

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tc Crawford

IHCC Supporter
I joined and introduced myself. I have a model 71 I got to restore. Real new to old tractors. I’m a small engine guy for friends and neighbors and know my way around them. So I’m working on getting wiring and sll components for the starting system. I. The meantime I’d like to start the old girl. So which way does this old Kohler rotate to run? Be nice to know before I start putting a rope to the flywheel. Also for when I get my generator back to hook it up right. Thanks guys

I joined and introduced myself. I have a model 71 I got to restore. Real new to old tractors. I’m a small engine guy for friends and neighbors and know my way around them. So I’m working on getting wiring and sll components for the starting system. I. The meantime I’d like to start the old girl. So which way does this old Kohler rotate to run? Be nice to know before I start putting a rope to the flywheel. Also for when I get my generator back to hook it up right. Thanks guys
Cub Kohlers run CCW.

Be taking more as o dismantle right now it’s all about getting it wired and starting well. Engine was supposed to have been completely rebuilt back in March. We’ll see Once running I’ll pull it apart and get it looking good Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Don't know if it's me being tired or what, but that looks like a bigger motor than a 7hp. in there. By the looks of the flywheel screen, I would guess at least a 12hp.
Nice tractor though. :bluethumbsup:

Latest posts

Back