• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Don't take a leak where ducks do

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck...A few ducks there, and a bunch of trees leaves etc. and their worried that he peeded in it! I think people are hard pressed to call that little pond a 'Resevoir'.

Guess I'll have to put a 5 gallon bucket in my boat , I drink a lot of coffee and Dr. Pepper on my trips.

That's really ridiculous. I've always understood urine to be sterile anyway unless there is an infection present. This is the kind of world we now live in. What would the ratio be here...1 gallon tops to 8 million. That's almost as weak as my Xs coffee.

A friend was fishing the tennessee river and got caught taking a leak in the river. He got fined 250.$ and the game warden was about to put him in jail.

Its getting dumber every day ! acid rain and ducks must add to that res, What a way to waste $$$

Don - Don't go over to the edge of the ocean an take a leak after a couple of beers. I'd hate to see you loose your cub money to pay for draining the Atlantic Ocean !!

Oh BTW - The USPS has STOPPED delivery to Canada !

Isn't that what Snapple bottles are for?
1a_scratchhead.gif

KENtuckyKEN

They would never drain the Atlantic ! just think what a mess they would find . I think the man that made the decision to spend $32000 and change should be shown the door.the parts per million count for that size res would not be able to tested.way back when I deep sea fished on a large fishing vessel , we dumped cable that would fray and could not be trusted. That area of the Atlantic ocean was marked on a chart and every vessel in the fleet ( 14) dumped there warp wire there. So from 1961 a vessel would dump just one warp line 500 fathom long over the stern every three months.And torn up fish nets in another area . One net could encase a a couple good size houses. Kind a makes you wonder just how much junk was ( is) just laying around in our oceans. I think its kind of dumb not to treat the water after it leaves the open res.

USPS will start deliver to Canada by Wednesday we hear. My wife was upset that after 36 years of service she could loose 50% of her pension as a cost cutting measure. While the crown corp published making more than 119 MILLION in 2006 .
She is enjoying a few days off and hopes it will end soon. later Don T
old.gif

Back