• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Disabilitys

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrigham

displayname
Brendan Brigham
Pops, glad to see the other half can still come out and play with ya, thats excelent. I was just being sarcastic about the pickle i'm in. There are alot of who wouldn't bother tryin to do stuff like that. No one should take any offence to what you said. I didn't. My big thing is I won't push my luck with an opperation to my back when they give me odds like that. I can still get around, most of the time. It is pretty embarasing though bein I'm only 37 and have troubles some days carryin 2 gallons of milk out of a store, or having to use a cart to carry a 50lb box. I do have to smartin up a little though, I sometimes over do myself to get some projects done then I'm wrecked for a week. To proud to ask my wife for help, boy does that p#!! her off. I sure do enjoy bein outside with the tractors doin yard work, problem is so does my wife, she likes the cubs as mush as I do.
proud.gif

Bren

Brendan: No sarcastic taken! I tell my wifes story to a lot of people, she is truly a miracle to many. She had a major stroke 8 yrs. ago at the age of 47. The Dr.s said she would never get out of bed. Of course my reply was exact words BS!!

She is a beauty, and the sun helps her tan plus lifts her spirits. Her biggest thrill is riding the full dress Harley that we own. I lift her up and set her on the back wwith the touring seat she is safe and very comfortable, heck she has fallen asleep a few times back there. We enjoy long trips with it also.

At the age of 37 (your only 4 yrs. older than my oldest) life must be tough and you truly have to be careful. Many things you can still enjoy with using the brain the Good Lord gave ya and be careful. The back is a bad area to have problems with and knowing the medical field as I do it is scary trying to make the right decisions!

As many know I am a caretaker as your wife is and sometimes we worry about our spouse's doing or trying to do to much. Do not close her out, we choose to stay in that position and the other side of that coin being a man I know it is tough to ask for help! Good luck on getting your disability I have fought that fight and I hope your road was smoother than ours!

Pops

I losta disc #4/5 and was off work 6 months before i aplied for Canada pension disability, and it was granted in 7 weeks.It realy sucks to lose mobility but you have to chouse what you do
Good luck
1 proud owner of a 129.soon to have front end loader. Good luck

Latest posts

Back