• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Decal Placement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvenezia

displayname
charles venezia
I just bought some replacement decals for my 1872. I know where some go but not all. Anybody know proper locations for decals? I can't be specific yet as I have not recieved them yet.

I just received replacement decals for my 1872. I know where some go others I have no idea. I have looked for pics on the internet but no luck with some of the decals. The ones I need help with are: 1.red and white " lube oilCD(DS) Class decal
2.Recommende tire pressure decal(4)
3.red "passed cheif inspection" decal
4." caution if the pto is engaged and operator leaves seat the pto will disengage...."

The tire pressure decals go on the wheels near the valve stems. The "passed chief inspector" would only be applicable to the Kubota powered models so you won't use it.
I'm not familiar with the pto decal. Maybe you could post a pic? My guess without seeing it would be on the frame cover between the seat and the dash.

Latest posts

Back