• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cubs off to new home.....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsmith

displayname
Joseph J. Smith
I am proud to announce that come Friday my family, cub cadets included, will be moving into their permanent home. I have just been blessed enough to be able to purchase my first house. We are all very excited. Lots of things to be done. First order of business is to procure a new cub shed for the backyard and install another overhead door in the garage to create a drive-thru shop into the backyard which I also meed for storing the cub hauling trailer.

Hoseph S. Congratulations!!!! That is absolutely fantastic news.
happy.gif

Joseph-
Congrats on the new house!

Something to keep in mind on the "drive-thru shop" concept. Whenever you add a doorway (whether it's walk-through or a drive-through door) you essentially lose the space in front of that doorway as possible storage space inside the garage (or you're going to have to move everything out of the way everytime you want to drive through the garage). So, if there is any way to get around the house without having to drive through the garage, you may be way ahead to do it that way if you can.

Garages are small enough as it is and sometimes giving up what seems like a little storage space ends up becoming a bigger deal later on down the road.

Just something to consider...
happy.gif

Thanks guys! We're all stoked. Have half the day off tomorrow and then the moving shall commence. And that is a good point about the storage space. Something I will consider before knocking a hole in the wall.

These just in from Joseph, Cubs in their new home:

249745.jpg

249746.jpg

Joseph S. WOW!!! Nice to see them happy knowing they are in a permanent home.

Kraig M. Thank You for posting the picture.

Looks like Joseph has a "new" Cub for his new home.

249907.jpg

249908.jpg

Yes, indeed I have a "new" cub for my new house. It is a july of '75 1650. It is a bit rough but I hope with a little welding and repairing it will be up to snuff in no time. I just love the way that k341 sounds.
As always thank you to kraig for posting the pics in this thread. I enjoy sharing with all of you and people like kraig make it possible for me.

Latest posts

Back