Quantcast
  • FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

cub chevy 283

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
That is really really cool. I think you did some serious thinking to get this accomplished. I remember seeing a 2.8 Chevy V6 tucked away under the hood. I can't remember if it was a Super or not. Can't recall where I saw it. I hope you get to enjoy that tractor for the fifty years. Then repaint it. By then the paint will need redone, come on fifty year old paint. 😁 Very nice and thanks for sharing.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
That is really really cool. I think you did some serious thinking to get this accomplished. I remember seeing a 2.8 Chevy V6 tucked away under the hood. I can't remember if it was a Super or not. Can't recall where I saw it. I hope you get to enjoy that tractor for the fifty years. Then repaint it. By then the paint will need redone, come on fifty year old paint. 😁 Very nice and thanks for sharing.
Ron, you are probably thinking of the 782 that Aaron at Xtreme Motorworks made with the 2.8 v6 in it:

Cub Cadet 782.8

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
WOW!! I must have been reading that while you were posting that. I still have that window open right now. Just sent them questions. My mom was right! Two great minds think alike. :greenthumb: