Cub Cadet 782D cat o hitch equipment??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jknight

displayname
joe knight
With the diesel the only option for the rear lift would be the cat O hitch
There is a Sears garden plow set up for cat O?? for sale locally
Anyone on the forum know if that plow will fit to
the cat O hitch for the cub cadet
The seller does not know if it is a cat O set up
Charlie was here!
248376.png

Yes, that's a Cat. O hitch. To confirm, it should have 5/8" pin/stud on each side of lower hitch...
Shift.gif
PS...Aaron @ Extreme (Sponsor above) sells Cat.O & sleeve hitches that fit on a 782D.

Good Morning, Joe. The Sears Cat O is a narrower in width than the standard Brinly Cat O Plows. The top link is more of a U shaped piece and to see what the top link would actually look like you may have to swallow hard and go to evilbay and do a search. The standard Cat O top link is very similar to a big tractor's top link. I've bought the needed parts for my 782D's Cat O hitch from Aaron's Xtrememotorworks and believe me I would recommend Aaron to anyone wanting the VERY BEST reproduction parts. Of course in all fairness Dan Hoefler's reproduction parts are also amongst the VERY BEST.

Now... Aaron does make an A frame option to attach a regular Brinly plow that isn't a Cat O to your diesel's three point hitch. Once again that is a part that I purchased from Aaron and I just love it.
happy.gif

Cathleen you have much more cub knowledge than I thought, you must be paying ALOT of attention to Marlin and Ryan.
err.gif

Thank you all for the help.
Now to wait till Spring and purchase a Cat O for the 782D
I did purchase the plow. It is in really good shape
almost looks unused.
Here is the post for the Sears Suburban O hitch he also had listed.
Joe
248472.png

Latest posts

Back