• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 70 Series

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khartz

displayname
Kurtis Hartz
I have a 70 Series Cub Cadet riding mower, and for some reason it just stop running. I was wondering if anyone has any clue, and if anyone has a wiring schematic for this type of model. I believe that it is about a 62 to a 64. I did notice that when it finally stop running a puff of white smoke came from the muffler. I am wondering if its that ethanol fuel we have now. Please help it is a good mower and was running fine until now.

Kurtis H: Since the Model 70 is a CUB Cadet Garden Tractor, not a Cadet Lawn Tractor, you'll likely get a much better answer in the Cub Cadet section (the one at the top of the list). If you are talking about a Cadet Model 76 Lawn Tractor, we'll need to know that to properly answer.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back