• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Craftsman with front end loader

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhodgson

displayname
doug hodgson
Ive got a Sears 1976 with front end loader and electric three point lift Onan motor All is good on it except i think I'm missing some parts on the elect lift sears mod 917253130 sears catalog didn't help anyone have a pic of this creature

Doug, I'm not sure what year Sears Catalog this is from. I don't know if I still have this catalog or not. If I do it's buried deep in one of my file cabinets. Does your tractor look anything like it? The electric lift mentioned has a different catalog number.

213563.jpg

213564.jpg

213565.jpg

213566.jpg

Doug, Go to Sears web site, then to parts, type in your 917253130/ model. There is a parts diagram. Looks like some parts are still available.
greenthumb.gif

Back