• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cleaning tanks

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were just going to sell it for scrap, so I paid them what they would get and yes it is in good shape. I got an old Hoyer lift which is good for lifting up to 400 lbs, and that was free. I know that it costs around $1500.00 and they were just throwing it out. I agree with the health care issue and I see first hand the stuff they throw out, and yet the kitchen is practically falling apart. It's frustrating to know they are chucking thousands of dollars away in equipment and yet say they cant update and upgrade the kitchen.

I did think about the hot tub idea too!!!

Scott-
Shouldn't you be able to sell that thing to someone who will use it for it's intended purpose, then pocket the money and use some of it to buy a cheap plastic barrel?

I bet you'd be money-ahead if you did that...
dunno.gif

AaTay, perhaps you may be right. I could throw it up on Craigslist and see what kind of offers I get. Thinking on that one........

I had some time and nothing else going on for once, so I put that tub back together and cleaned it up to sell for what it's meant for. After thinking of all the people who could actually use it and some good sound advice from you guys it is up for sale.
angel.gif

Back