• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

CCC serial number listing?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbextermueller

displayname
Nic Bextermueller
So awhile back I picked up a new chassis to turn into my next puller. When I picked it up from the P.O. he throw in a 680 hydro hood because it was in better shape than the OEM hood. Problem is, after all this time I can't remember the actual model number now.

Its the exact same body style as my 782 except yellow and white and a gear drive. Also has the typical CCC alum rear. manual lift. No engine came with it.

I don't have the number in front of me, but it would be great to print a list of all the CCC #'s and take it out to the shop next time I am there.

does any such list exist here? I thried the FAQ and the search...

Not a complete lists but this chart from 1986 might have the models you're interested in.

221027.jpg

Thanks Kraig, but nope, it's not on that list... Mine is definately not a peerless rear or hydro.

Any other lists out there? anyone?

Hmmmm, the IH "standad" 582 wasn't a six speed unless you had the optional crepper drive......

He never said whether or not it had a creeper, just that it was a gear drive and not a Peerless trans. It could have been a yellow CCC 582.

Back