Cadet 382

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvanvalkenburg

displayname
paul vanvalkenburg
i am looking for a serial# list for lawn tractors
and cant seem to find one can you help me i have a 382 ready for paint but want to get the year so i get the front axle right color the # is 070596. this forum is awesome btw

Hi Paul VanV: Welcome.. I have the listings that are available b-u-t I'll need the Factory Number to get precise. 070596 was made in early 1982 (70,000 to 73,999) after the sale to CCC. If it was red it's gonna be an IH sold unit; yellow/white it'll be a CCC sold unit but the Factory Number will varify the data.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

I just got a call about a red 382 and am going to look at it in an hour. I havn't seen one before are they rare? I probaly will have little time to make a decision on it.

My latest additions. I've had the Cadet 75 for many years but just now got it redone. My nephew found the Cub Loboy 154 in Southern Indiana. He picked it up for me and painted it. I need to get a battery cover and a rear pto cover for it. It runs and drives good, and has the IH mower deck with it.
Charlie was here.
239867.jpg

Charlie was here.
239868.jpg

Latest posts

Back