• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bryan McMeen

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kostendorf

displayname
Keith Ostendorf
I guess I'm the first to ask but its been on my mind. Does anyone have any news on Bryan?

but not the first to think it, thanks for going first Keith,

Bryan we Pray your doing well

First off, I'd like to do HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that's donated to the cause, I know it means a lot to Bryan that so many do care!

I've not emailed him in a week or so.

Seems he is on the LONG road back to recovery though.

He's doing the therapy thing, still can't talk or walk.
He's got that trachea tube hole in his neck, so peaking is a real issue.
He is using his laptop on a limited bases each day keeping up with life such as it is.

I know I wouldn't want to spend my 50th birthday like he did!
289209.jpg

Keeping Bryan in my thoughts and prayers...

Any update on Bryan, pray all is going well

Sorry to be the bearing of bad news, but i just have been informed that Bryan has passed away. I will get more details as they come in.

Jeff, Tom, I received an email today from Bryan's long time girl friend, Julie, that Bryan passed away on October 13th. That's all the info that I have. Very sad. I'm still in a state of shock.
sad.gif

My prayers out to his family
angel.gif

Bryan, Thank you, with out you, none of would have this place to hang out.

fly your IH/Cub flags at half mass

I had planned on posting something when I knew more details.
But since Tom beat me to the announcement, I'll post more when Julie calls tomorrow,

I talked to Julie this evening and she said things we going very well until Bryan was admitted to a different rehab center. He was taken off some of his medications and went into cardiac arrest.

Bryan's family and close friends will be our thoughts and prayers. It's always tough to see another "good guy" leave us. They always leave a great vacancy in all those who's lives they positively impacted.
angel.gif

Indeed sad news. Some good memories of mine are the trips Bryan and I would make up to Dan Hoefler's on the weekends. Bryan taught me that no trip to Kaukauna is complete until we stopped at Haen's meat market for various goodies. He was a good man and will be missed by many.

The Hinds family are sending prayers for Bryan, his family and friends.

Like Wyatt, I made the jaunt up to Bryan's favorite hang-out a couple times years ago, up to Dan H's. Plus he made the trip down-state to every plow day I went to years ago. It's truly sad he passed so young.

I thought I would pass this along so everyone will know that your doing a good job with the donations. Julie needs it more now than ever before. THANKS to all that are giving!

What I am trying to say......is all the donations from those incredibly generous individuals is being given to folks truly, truly in need as never been before in their lives. It is getting 100% used on living basics. I hope you can pass that along just how very much it meant and means to both Bryan and myself.

I deeply thank you for your help during this incredibly trying time. Checks for the forum were to Bryan? Doesn't dues go to you? You were giving the dues to Bryan? Incredible. Yes. I need money very badly as somehow, someway, the insurance (Aetna) will not pay the life insurance to me (or anyone) eventhough he paid into it for years and years because he was not on the job when he died. (he was on leave of absence, they were holding his job open as he was an asset to their company)

Julie

Latest posts

Back