• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Box Blade Project

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbusch

displayname
Terry Busch
I've been looking for a box blade for some time without much luck so I thought I would build one with some surplus steel.

265491.jpg

265492.jpg

265493.jpg

265494.jpg

265495.jpg

265496.jpg

Looking good Terry! Keep the pics and updates coming!
greenthumb.gif

Terry,
That is AWESOME!
I have been wanting to make a box scraper for some time now. I don't suppose you have any plans for a write up of how you built, or dimensions (rough or exact)?

You might have to email him. He hasn't logged in here in over a year.

Too bad you couldn't see the tractor side. Hard to tell for sure exactly how it works. I admit the brinly scraper blade doesn't work that well with the box pieces attached. This way seems you could really get some down pressure to use it as intended.

Just found this site. Even has plans to build a home made loader for a tractor. Sacle it down for a garden tractor. Home Made Plans The box blade plans could be modified for a box blade. Run a brace from the sides to the Briny Hitch piece for added strength.

Latest posts

Back