• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Ballads to Headbangers MP3 Favorites

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENtuckyKEN. Absolutely beautiful story on the power of music.I've always said that one of the reasons that I so badly wanted my own children to learn a musical instrument is because music is truly the most universal language in the world. I was so proud and humbled when my two sons played trumpet and my daughter took up clarinet. My oldest son played the same trumpet that I played in high school. I don't know if those kids of mine ever knew that I held back tears many a time when their school band marched in the annual Maquoketa, Iowa Octoberfest of Bands.

Marlin - Never heard of'em until that link.

AWESOME! 4 year old

<font size="-2">all the 3 year old girls off camera took off their diapers and threw them up on stage...</font>

This may not belong here however I do enjoy these songs: come fly with me and can I steal a little love by Frank Sinatra and aint that a kick in the head by Dean Martin. (who knew the youngins still had good taste haha)
beerchug.gif

Back