• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Ballads to Headbangers MP3 Favorites

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody want the FULL length version of the Pusher I can email it in 15 parts and This will put it back into one file.

<u>Powerman 500</u>:
Drop the Bombshell
(the louder the better!)

<u>Sammy Johns</u>:
Chevy Van

<u>Wilson Pickett</u>:
Mustang Sally

<u>Commander Cody</u>:
Hot Rod Lincoln

Led Zeppelin: Kashmir, Immigrant Song, Black Dog, Tangerine.
SRV & Double Trouble: Texas Flood, Tell Me, Pride And Joy
Jimi Hendrix: ALL OF IT
Boston: All of it, most of the new stuff isnt bad either honestly
Edgar Winter Group: Free Ride
Molly Hatchet: Flirtin With Disaster
Eric Clapton & B.B. King: all of it, fantastic duo
Foghat
The Who: all of it
The Mommas & Poppas: Monday Monday
The Beatles
R.L. Burnside: Its Bad
Eddie Hope: A Fool No More
Jefferson Starship/Airplane (like most of it)
Pretty Much All country, new and old, Johnny Cash and Josh turner as well as Randy Travis are some of my favorites...and of course most of the new rock too: these lists go on forever. I blame my parents mostly for my addiction to the sixties, seventies, eighties music, and I grew up in the nineties, good for country, the rest was...interesting haha.

Allen - Put a quarter in the juke box !

Glen - Edgar Winter Group = FRANKENSTEIN !

I sat out here in da shack until 5:30 this morning listening to tunes.

The first album I ever bought
229506.gif

229507.jpg

There's even a lockback knife with that poster on the handle. I've got the poster ;)

Anybody remember what was on the original album cover on Black Oak Arkansas, Don't remember the name of the album, it was with Jim Dandy and Uncle Lija, Lord have mercy on my soul. The cover was only available for about 2 months.
The first album I got that was mine, BTO, about 74.

My taste is quite varied, I like much of what's been mentioned and a bunch of other stuff.

The first album that I bought was "Gimme Back My Bullets" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I've been a Skynyrd fan since the first time I heard them!

I have to brag a little about my oldest sister. She makes Custom Guitar Straps Gary Rossington, Ricky Medlock and "Sparky" from Skynyrd use them.
proud.gif

229523.jpg

Gary Rossington

229524.jpg

Gary again.

229525.jpg

Sparky and Ricky Medlock, though Ricky isn't using his in this pic.

So does Zack Brown and his bass player.
happy.gif

229526.jpg

Zack Brown.

Kraig - Funny she doesn't look like you ... must be the cigar she's NOT got protruding from her mouth
deadat30.gif

Interesting bio.
Strange name spelling.

I'd have her make me a custom belt but she'd have to make a new one every month !

Bob Seger:
Here I am
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Here I go
Playin' star again
There I go
Turn the page

I'll be darned! That went quite well, thank you!
happy.gif

and so the page turned

Been better if you'd had the last post
1AA_dance2.gif

Around here, we take what we get and are happy with it. Dumb, huh?
happy.gif

Don't get me going, KenTuckyGuy! I was referring to the Forum when I said "around here". My cup is more than half full and I'm quite happy that Bob and I had the first post on this "turned" page.
happy.gif
happy.gif

We're on dial-up - don't do videos. Sucks to be us, don't it?
happy.gif

Man I hate dial up !
Satellite is bad too if you go over the limit. I did ! They cut your speed way down but keep charging you for the fast speed until your usage comes down. I was downloading music videos and movies ! I paid $50 a month for dial up speed !

Oh I thought you were talking about the great state of Maine !

Jud Strunk - My Country

Marlin / Frank - I can't find your song to download or the lyrics.

Back