• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbowman

displayname
bobby l. bowman
Looking for a good,non-smoking,non knocking 301 for my 128 that some one is willing to ship.Need a turn key engine;PTO and starter generator not needed.Shipping to 36301.
Thanks to all;
Bobby B.

WTB Narrow Frame Hydraulic lift, with mounting hardware, rockshaft, etc. Must work and have straight pulley. I am willing to pay more for a rebuilt unit. Greg. [email protected]

Looking for a lower bracket for a 3-point for my 102, let me know what you have and how much. kwduffy02 (at) gmail.com

I need a set of early single shear fingers( part#3599A) for a Haban 402 D sickle bar. or a newer style two piece bar to go with the fingers(part#6732) I have. Kimball

I am looking for LH Front Spindle Knuckle Assembly for a Cub 2050540U. ( IH 544212-R1 ) (3/4" spindle ) My grandson's tractor and he broke the bolt in the spindle, and a "EZ Out" will not remove it.

I have had replys and have located the part I need. Thanks to all who responded.

WTB Model 341 42" snowblower and/or Model 302 front blade for a 2206 Series Cub Cadet. Not sure on the model #'s BUT need to fit a 2206 for a friend of mine. Montrose MN plowday pickup would be ideal. [email protected]

I am looking for a good/rebuilt carburator for a 100 cub cadet.Thanks,Joey.

I'm in need of parts for a number 2 tiller:
471-895-r91
666-589-r91
485-259-r91
485-692-r1 or a place find said parts.Thanks Jimmy

I found a 125 grill screen. Thanks for the responses!

wanted: cat.0 rear grader blade. i will be at the roanoke il. plow day. thanks chris a.

I have a gentleman that is looking for a good snowthrower for a 782 Cub Cadet. He didn't say if he was desiring a single or a two stage so if anyone has either then please e:mail any pictures and price. He resides in central Iowa so he'll be willing to travel around the state if necessary. TIA
happy.gif

I need the Breather for a 1100 with the briggs on it, also the 3-point cast rear lift for a wide frame Cub for my 1250 don't care if needs work on it. Just about anything that can go wrong has for me! Joe

RH& LH gauge wheel brackets part numbers; #464524r91,#464525r91, #464516r91, #464517r91 needed for CCO.

I'm still looking for a deck for my 149. Had a couple guys email me, but no information since I returned their emails. Looking for a 50" maybe, but am interested in just about anything. Would need to be shipped to Denver, CO unless you're close enough for a day drive.

I'm looking for a good used drive cup/hub for my 1450/K321aqs. This is the aluminum "cup" on the front end of the driveshaft, that is mounted to the engine under the grass screen. Please provide price, shipped to 56277. Email address in my profile. Thanks.

Im looking for a right-side 3/4" steering spindle for a Quietline. If anyone knows where i could find one it would be greatly appreicated!

Back