• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanted 182 or 382-h ih cubcadet red tractor only
made from 1980-84 must run ! does not have to have deck price must be fexable must be able to deliver to southern ,il contact [email protected]

Hey guys,
I just purchased a 1772 SGT. It came with. 54" deck of which I need a rear left guide wheel for. I have a lead on a very solid snow blower but I then would need chains and weights. I'm also interested in a Cat 0 hitch and some garden implements such as a plow, disc, and cultivator. I also would like to buy a spare set of rims with 26 12-12 ag tires. I'm located in east central WI and would like to get items that are only up to a five hour drive from me. Please let me know if you have any of these items that you would like to sell.

Josh S.
There's NO LESS than 3 of our sponsors within your driving distance.
And ONE probably less than a hour or 2 from you in Wisconsin.

Need a blower axle shaft 14.75" long, p/n 738-0679 from one of three snowthrowers: 450, 451, or 364. Internal splines are worn off on the one I have in a 450 on my 782 tractor. Blower fan was wobbling & thrower vibrating during last noreaster off NH. Don't even want to think about shoveling the driveway. Appreciate your help.

I am looking for up to 4 rear axles out of a Cub Cadet transmission. I prefer to find ones that are junk or un-useable to the average person. I am mostly needing them for the end caps that the 5 bolt wheel mounts to.
Thanks for any help

I have found the axles that I needed in my previous post. Thanks to all that replied.

I am also looking for a restored Model 100 with attachments. I will be using it but will leave all the grunt dirty work for my Model 70. My Model 70 is still used daily for the past 30yrs.

Thanks - Terry
[email protected]

My last request for the day. For my Model 70 I would like to get a complete snow plow set up, any condition is fine. I am in N.Y. but travel to North Carolina regularly so anywhere on the east coast might work.

Thanks - Terry
[email protected]

Back