• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 29, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jholod

displayname
Jason Holod
Pictures of the rear blade posted at 5:34pm tonight. $250/offer email is in profile. Thanks

245922.jpg

245923.jpg

245924.jpg

Winter is coming!!

SGT Soft Cab (Fits: 982, 18/2072, 1914, etc..)

Roof and rear curtain were BRAND NEW about 6 years ago. I think this cab is now NLA. There are some normal scratches in the windshield, but it's not foggy so it's never been an issue for me. There is one snap at the hood cut-out that is broken, but the rest hold it together just fine. As you can see, the cab is in VERY good condition overall, I just thought I should mention the little stuff.

245974.jpg

245975.jpg

245976.jpg

245977.jpg

245978.jpg

245979.jpg

$250+plus shipping (I can probably get this to Glen's or the Montrose Plow Days for free)

Nice winter set up!! Be a shame to seperate that cab from the rest of the tractor! Great fall landscape too.

International Cub Cadet 1450
Hydraulic Lift
Rear Lift
Very good tires.
Has Headlights
1a tiller with both extensions
No right angle gear box!
Send phone # to see pictures

$600 815-931-6709

Here is my late 62 early 63 original cub cadet (Serial# 47984) with 38" deck. This was purchased by my father in the early 70s and has been in the family ever since. It's been garaged kept and used very little since the late 80s. Surface rust only on seat pan. 1x2 hole in left side of mower deck, easily patched. The rest of the deck is solid. Spindle bearings and toothed pulleys along with front and rear axle bushings replaced in the mid 80s. Cleaned the carb last weekend and it started right up. Mowed half the back lawn before the deck drive belt went.

Asking $450 obo
330-606-4536
Local pickup only near Akron Ohio
246012.jpg

246013.jpg

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 128, purchased from original owner. Runs pretty good, smokes a little but not too bad. Overall in pretty decent shape, has a slight dent in the hood that could be fixed pretty easy. Driveline works good. The ag tires, front emblem and the 3pt do not go with the tractor. It does have a rear pto. No deck. PTO clutch works fine. Battery is good and it charges well also. Located in Colo IA. Asking $425 obo with rear pto, or $325 without rear pto. Please email (in profile) or call 319-929-0902.
246101.jpg

246102.jpg

246103.jpg

Ryan-

Have you OKd this sale with Fancy? It appears he's gotten a little attached.

Nice find and good luck selling.

FOR SALE: Winter is coming! I have a Cub Cadet 42-inch, spring trip snow/dirt blade for narrow frames. This blade is in excellent condition and has had very little use based on the condition of the skid shoes and the cutting edge. The paint is original. Nice decal. A better blade would have to be NOS. This blade came with a Cub Cadet 100 I bought. Has lift rod. Buy it now for $200. I can deliver it to Blunier’s plow day or you can pick it up here in northern Illinois. Contact me through my profile.

246111.jpg

246112.jpg

#2 cart listed on the previous page is definately sold.
Thanks!
I also have a steering column, nice frame and front cast grill from a 100 for sale.
$25 each plus shipping.
[email protected]

FOR SALE:

WIZARD PLOW WORKS 12" 3PT PLOW built by Jim Dimmerling. Notched coulter. You just don't see one of these magnificent plows for sale used. (I belive this may be the first one ever advertised.) If you are into plowing with one of the best plows ever built...THIS PLOW IS IT,HANDS DOWN! IMHO!!! $550 OBO/Cash

My back just can't take the movement from plowing on these garden tractors any more so it forces this sale. Heart is in it but the body is say'n wait a minute here.

Contact me at [email protected]

Paul

246144.jpg

Still have the 169 restored. $1000
Also restored Brinly sleeve hitch disk. All original early style heavy one with everything including the locking shaft to hold the two together. I've used it a few times. $200 obo

246199.jpg

Kevin S. Would you please send me some measurements and closeup pics of the locking shaft for your disc. Mine needs one made up. Thank You for doing so.
happy.gif

GIL Haban sold
Haban Guard sold
Snowblower sold - pending pickup/payment

#450 2 stage snow blower 45" wide had a new bronze worm gear 2 years ago.It is set up for a super.$450.00 OBO.Located west of Chicago in South Elgin,IL.
246231.jpg

246232.jpg

246233.jpg

The steering column from the 100 is sold.
I also have a narrow frame light switch that functions really well. $50 plus shipping
246238.jpg

246239.jpg

I have a 149 cub cadet for sale with a mower deck, snowblade, and chains. The seat is tore and the steering column is loose but runs good. Has new grill, head lights, front tires. the mower deck runs good and the snow is comeing and this machine plows through snow great! I would like to get $800 or I would be intrested in a trade for a snowmobile. I love this tractor and I'm sad to see it go but I need the money. Please give me an offer I'm located outside Cedar Rapids IA and please email me at [email protected]
Charlie was here!
246279.jpg

Charlie was here!
246280.jpg

Charlie was here!
246281.jpg

Charlie was here!
246282.jpg

Latest posts

Back