• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 29, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 72 $300.00/offer

3 speed trans good, new battery, runs great

I just pulled a 12" Brinly Plow with this last Saturday.

Can be picked up in Hammond, WI or can be delivered to Plow Day Arkansaw, WI or Montrose, MN.

246292.jpg

246293.jpg

246294.jpg

246295.jpg

Custom 100 Puller for sale - $500

Has the large battery box!

Has a recently rebuilt 12hp motor, rebuilt clutch, new battery.

Can be picked up in Hammond, WI or can be delivered to Plow Day Arkansaw, WI or Montrose, MN.

246350.jpg

246351.jpg

246352.jpg

Have early 61 original serial number 7981 with deck. runs and mows no smoke,newer tires and battery. good metal no dents good overall condition. family owned since new.retiring soon no room for it in house on wheels. located heart of Iowa 1000.00 call 515-382-6004 after 5 pm or leave message any time for more information THANKS Larry.

FOR SALE: 1964 Cub Cadet 70. This is a nice one that I found in a barn. Runs good and looks good. Comes with a very good 38-inch deck. Tight steering. Good tires. This unit was obviously well-cared for and appears to have never been left outside. Needs a choke and throttle cable. Contact me at 815-382-3865 for more information. $650

246369.jpg

246370.jpg

246371.jpg

Here are some price reductions on the Cubs I've had listed.

Cub Cadet 128 w/rear pto listed on October 1 is reduced to $350 with rear pto

Cub Cadet 86 rolling chassis reduced to $100.

I also have a Cub Cadet 124 and 125 for sale. Cant remember if they were listed. Both run good, have new wiring, charge the battery. Both have new carb kits. Tires are ok on both, the 124 has a new seat. Email for pictures, I have them ready. $300 apeice.

Also, I have a Cub Cadet 127. Runs good, good shape for its age. Needs front tires and a regulator (it may just need cleaned up, does not charge). Newer seat, good hydro (just fixed relief valves). Good PTO clutch. No deck. Has grille. Cleaned the carb and it is a strong 12hp Kohler. $300

The 128 and the 86 are in Colo IA, the rest are in Springville IA. May be able to get the 128 and the 86 to Springville for gas money round trip. Email for pictures. Please email me (in profile) if you have any questions. Thanks

Also still for sale is the 169 with fresh overhaul. See listing in archives on Saturday 9/15. Last offer on the web, if no buyers it will go back in the shed. Still in Springville IA. Still $1100. Email in profile. I have pics, just ask!

1980 International cub cadet 782 for sale. Comes with 42" mower deck, 42" snow plow and 42" snow thrower. Have tire chains and wheel weights. Runs good. Has minor oil leak. No time to fix. $1400.00 obo

402E Haban sold to forum member. He is on way to see Kent Schultz now.

Back