• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 27, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trutherford

displayname
Troy Rutherford
WANTED: Cub Cadet original rear PTO
WANTED: Cub Cadet original creeper
Email me on what you got
Thanks to anyone who helps me out,
Troy

Wanted good used dash panel from a 782 that says International Cub Cadet at the top.

Tom
I'm trying to get a loaded original for my senior project!!
I already have lights fenders charge indicator Brinly gard n cart spring assist and 3 point and looking for some other stuff email me with what you got.
Thanks
Troy

I Need a 25 3/8" steering column! (length of housing measurement)

I need a dash decal for a 71 I just mess up putting one on and don't want to buy a whole set.
Thanks Jim
angry.gif

I need a fan to fit an M18 Kohler P/N KH-25-157-01 the opposed twin cylinder that replaced the KT17 motors. My motor came out of an 1862, but the motors in the 1861, 1860, 1810, 1811, 1806 call out the fan part alone in Parts Lookup; but all the KT17 Models (1711, 1710; 782, 682, 582) call out a flywheel assembly which is No Longer Available (NLA).

I only need the fan, not the flywheel, and not the grass catcher. If you have a part that is complete and looks like the one below (completes with all the blades whole and entire) that came off an M18, whether it was a Cub or not, I'm interested. If you have a part that came off a KT17, I'm still interested, I can't see that they would/should be that much different, the main thing is that it should be complete and undamaged.

Before Charlie posts, yes, I know that I can order the part from Kohler, but (1) they're back-ordered for at least a month, and (2) their price is exorbitant.

246310.jpg

Looking for a complete tiller setup for a Cub Cadet. either wide or narrow frame. Must be in good condition and complete. Please email me if you have one.

I am looking for the hood and grille that would fit a 1340, 1440, 1535, 1541, 1641, 1782, 1860, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864, 2082, 2084, 2086, 2182, or 2284. I need the grille, hinges, hood, basically everything that would allow you to remove the hood/grille,etc. at the frame and reattach it to another frame and be ready to use. If you only have some of it let me know. Email in profile.
Thanks,
Larry

Still looking for some cub cadet literature, i'm also looking for some cheap cub cadet model toys. Thanks

My neighbor is looking for a 50" deck to fit his 2007 Cub Cadet LT1050. Apparently the mower decks for the 2007 and older LT1050 are different than the 2008 and newer LT1050. If you have one that will fit the 2007 and older LT1050 please email me (email is in my profile) and let me know what you want for it and where it's located and I'll pass the info on to my neighbor. Thank you.

looking for a good running kohler m18 or 20 for a project somewhere close to Iowa

In need of a short power steering column from a 982 or like. Just the column. I have the rest of the system.

I only need one mr. michael for the far right side . found one for twenty plus shipping any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys! Still looking for a restored 147 or maybe even a 169. No time to redo another tractor myself. Please call me at (260)615-5655. That's the best way to get in contact with me. Willing to travel. Thanks! --Adam

Back