• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 26, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All because I had a freakin woodpile in the background of a Cub pic!
bash.gif

I guess our little vacation had no effect! Which I rather knew it wouldn't.
I'm the idiot on the left, with the rep for the membership on the right.
wedgie.gif

Good Morning, All.
happy.gif

Jeff B. I'm pretty sure that you could just rotate the hole for the cotter 90* and re-drill a new hole. Plus I have (somewhere) in my pile of Cub Cadet stuff a homemade pin that isn't slotted and works just fine for plowing or whatever task you do with your Brinly.

Also... Has anyone had any luck re-threading to a smaller size thread on a steerng column when some PO ruined half of the threads trying to remove a steering wheel? I now have two of the critters and oh-man how that is frstrating to see how someone as done that.

Off to work. Everyone have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend.
263120.gif

Kraig,
Nah... I got all the parts I was just mocking it up in case I need pics of it later.
Good eye on the mirror in the garage, but it's just a reflection of the cab and my old truck that was behind me when it was taken.

Hi. Marlin is at work, and can't access the forum, but he wanted me to ask if anyone knows the size of bolts to use to bolt the engine to the icimounts ( I'm sure I spelled that wrong..lol) he'll call me this afternoon when he gets off of work to see if anyone has responded

thanks..cath aka Angel

Cath...They are 3/8" cap screws, coarse thread, 2.25" long.
Dont forget the stover (locking) nuts.

Are you guys coming to Buck Creek??
Carolyn has the day off and is planning on stopping by at least for a little while.

Dave

Latest posts

Back