• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 20, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtunison

displayname
Richard Tunison
First archive bug.

Pics.

65319.jpg

65320.jpg

65321.jpg

Richard...
Gotta love those IH color coordinated jack stands!!!!

Thanks Kraig, I hope it won't be too hard to do...
I'll be looking for them...

hello to all.. Is there a rebiuld for the pto lever on my 129? when disengaged the pin that holdes it in place is allowing the pto to become partly engauged.Soon i`ll take it apart to paint.
new decals and wheel weights. Later Don tanner

I got a bit more of the garden plowed today after changing the rear tires back to the orignial 6-12 turf tires. I just wanted to see what if anything they would do as far as traction for pulling a 10"moldboard plow.
65331.jpg

65332.jpg

65333.jpg

65334.jpg

65335.jpg

All thats left to plow under is where the potatoes are.

Well Guy's, I just dropped in to say HELLO. I'm the new kid on the block. My name is Don Robinson

Well Lonny, the anti-rattle springs are gone
poof.gif
and all is well,Thanx for the tip
thumbsup.gif

Does anybody know if the hydro and trans/diff out of a 1450 will fit in a 147 ??

Feels like a stupid question, and I'd rather not ask it . . .

I've tried to do a keyword search on the various archives, but I can't seem to find what I'm after.

I'm working on a Kohler #26 carb from a 10HP K241, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the bowl off.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Charlie, what do you mean that's about all? will every thing else be wrong?

Cubbies- 122 Cub, she wont turn over. Nothing. I've got lights, nice and bright but thats all. My wife said she (Cub) was turning over fine today but didnt start. Shut it off for a few seconds, tried to restart and got nothing. Later tried again and got a click click click. Now I get nothing. (at least as far as the cub goes) A pretty routine question I suppose... Any suggestions where to look first? Thanks as always. Dave

Zach,
The drive shaft probably won't line up right, I don't think the brake linkages will either. The hydro linkage would need revamping as well if memory serves me right.
And if your thinking about using the hydraulic lift on the 147. That would be a nightmare IMHO to get everything stuffed under the tunnel cover of the 147.

David - Since you say the lights are bright then I take it the ground is good from battery so I'd go after the heavy wire from the solenoid to the gen/starter and then if that's good check the solenoid itself.

edit : the brushes in the gen may be stuck too

Charlie:

On the bottom of my #26 carb is what appears to be a PLUG. I remove the plug and I see what appears to be a brass metering jet. The tip of an extra-long needle runs right down the center into this jet.

Plug and needle are removed. The jet is slotted, but it's soft brass and it's *really* stuck in there.

Bowl is still firmly in place. Is it just STUCK to the bowl gasket?

Latest posts

Back