• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 19, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarthurs

displayname
tim arthurs
up for sale is a trans axle out of a 104. works great doesent pop out of gear and the brakes work awesome asking price will be $100.oo plus shipping if your to far to pick it up im located in indiana pa you can email me at [email protected] thanks

for sale narrow frame front axle. nice shape spindles are in good shape and not worn out id like to get $50.00 for it plus shipping my email is [email protected] thanks

For Sale,
CC 71 Roller with Fenders. This has a lot of good parts. It was a recoil start so there is no wiring. $250 w/fenders or $100 without fenders. I am not separating the fenders until the tractor sells. Picked up in Peoria, IL or delivered to Plow Day in Montrose, MN next month.

169595.jpg

169596.jpg

ive still got whats left of a 71 tractor, a 125 parts tractor, and an 1100 tractor... still got the gearbox and motor and trani...no fenders tho.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">71 Roller SOLD pending pickup</font></font>

Selling this one of a kind "RED SERIES" Original! Has sat for about 3 yrs the PO said. I have not done anything to it. Oil is really clean. Motor is loose, nice fenders, frame is cracked where it bolt to rearend. Nice steering column and battery box-no rust! That is what I know. $300 cash. In Rochester, Minn
169723.jpg

does anybody have a complete wide frame hitch setup they would want to trade for a complete narrow frame hitch setup?? I sold my 105, now need a hitch for a 1650. if so, email me at [email protected] thanks.....mike

I have a <font color="ff0000">COMPLETE</font> Cub cadet #2 tiller that I want to trade for a tractor plus maybe a little cash(depending on the condition of the tractor). I am looking for a CC 72,73,104,105,106,126. The tiller has the gearbox, both belts(main the main drive belt is for a Narrow frame tractor. The tractor must run and be in somewhat fair condition and must be in Wisconsin. Pics upon request. Thanks, Josh

Have this cub 71 for sale----Its in What I feel is Really Good condtion for its age. Runs like a top and mows too! Front tires pretty worn--but backs are fine and all hole air good. Asking $700.00 Also have this 104 for sale---Its also in Really Good condtion and runs and mows good as it is. Tires all good--front ones all but new. Both start right up and maybe a puff of smoke is all you'll see from them...Asking $600.00 for the 104 Thanks! Live in Va. off I--81
Dave

169798.jpg

169799.jpg

I have a wide frame sleeve, 3point hitch, for sale. I do not have bottom bracket. It has a pin and I have the shoulder bolts and jam nuts for a QL tractor. 85.00 plus shipping

Here is the 124 with the very nice IH Windbreaker, brand new tire chains and 42" blade. I also have a 38" mower in nice shape with it. I advertised this last winter but didn't sell it. The tractor runs very well. The clutch is a little noisy and the seat could be replaced but otherwise is a nice unit.

I've used the tractor for only an hour or two since the pictures were taken last winter. I took the Windbreaker, chains and blade off as it will be much easier to tranport to a new home.

I'm going to sell it as a package and am asking $650.00. It is located in SE Minnesota about 12 miles from Rochester, MN. Call me at 507-272-1807 if you have any questions.

169861.jpg

169862.jpg

169863.jpg

selling complete cylinder packing kits for danco loaders 15.00 per cylinder, plus shipping
169886.jpg

147 roller to anyone willing to come get it. Will ask in return one case of Sam Adams Octoberfest. Includes frame, hydro, rear end, grille, hood, dash, wheels. Next stop is scrap yard but I'd like to see it go to someone who might need these parts. Whole package only. -Thanks.

for sale in ohio complete 482 cub cadet roller, good sheet metal-325.00
169939.jpg

169940.jpg

169941.jpg

Latest posts

Back