• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 07, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today i got a k321s and the spec number is 60238d will it fit in 71 if i put narrow frame fly wheel a sheet metal i will also put on starter generator on it

I'm back from the aluminum prison. Been just using the Cub to mow, mow, mow. I see I will have to break out the slide rule and start the Plow day count down.
happy.gif
I will just keep reading to catch up. See ya'll around.

Can some one measure the hole distance on the curved upper arm links on a QA42B snow thrower and let me know what that is? Also the front blades that attach to these tractors for moving snow and such. What part of the tractor frame takes most of the stress from pushing; the QA part, or the rod that is under the tractor? I am refering to the wide frame tractors.

well guys, Just thought i'd say that i went to a local garden tractor pull. LOL! I was totally surprised at how many rpm's the guys had the engines running. BTW, A cub 1200 won the stock pull lol!
groupwave.gif

<font size="+2">Plow Day 12 - Registration</font>

Registration for Plow Day 12, October 21st, 2006, on the Steve Blunier Farm in Roanoke, IL is now open. Please register if you plan on attending to help with planning.

The official plow day website will take you to the required links and has all of the event information.

www.plowday.net

Thanks to Mike,Robb, and Charlie for their work with this.

Gary Lee:

The reason for the Larger Flywheel on the K321 is for the needed cooling capacity. Reducing the size of the flywheel will cause the motor to heat up more. I am thinking, this would not be a good thing.

Okay people, got a Cub original 2 weeks ago with 0 compression, was hoping for a stuck valve but no such luck motor spins (K161S) but piston aint moving (YIKES) <font color="ff0000">you should post this in the classifieds!</font> I'll crack this one open and check the damage but I thinking worst case
Thanks Joe

Back