• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 07, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben,
I started with a hay rope at age 7. The fun part was driving the tractor. The not so fun part was pulling the rope back by hand. I was on a Case vac? or something. Then I graduated to a Massey Ferguson 90 diesel. Now I drive 147's.

Maybe this one would be better,
39754.jpg

Thank you Charlie that explains it for me perfect. You wouldnt also have a picture of the part that pushes on the clutch in the very front? I have a big metal circle with nothing on it. Thanks again Brian

Roland, hope you can see the breakdown below. the breather hose you "should" have is # 14, with valve cover # 13. also, all the AQS engines i've seen and worked on had this style of breather. i'ts called a "closed" breather system( oil vapor from the crankcase breather gets recirculated through the intake). the other or most common system is called "open", the vapor go's to the atomsphere( outside of engine). if you note the variation # of 13& 14, they also use #11&12 in that style of breather, diff. reed stop, and bigger filter. i'd like to point out also, this system and part numbers listed is the same for the K301, and K321AQS engines. glad you caught the hole and plugged it off, thats on the inside of the air filter, hope their wasn't alot of dirt/dust run through it
beerchug.gif

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
parts breakdown
breather breakdown.max (66.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Anthony O -

So you're assuming everyone here can open a .max file? Perhaps you should've exported to a GIF or JPEG instead - something a tad more common on the net?

For those that want to see his attachment, you'll need to download yet another viewer from http://www.scansoft.com/paperport/viewers/

Yes Charlie thank you i am missing tht piece that is laying on top, what is that called and how does it attatch to the clutch? Sorry for the question I just have no idea.

Bryan, sorry, i was hopein' it would convert it... my misstake, wont happen again, nobody needs to download a viewer, goto www. kohlerplus.com and login as a guest to view all the parts breakdowns you want. delete that post if you want...

Hey Charlie..
I just found out today that I have 3 tractors in that calendar..Guess I better find one or two

Brian S.
39766.jpg

39767.jpg

If I may make a suggestion to ya. Do yourself a favor and click on the Binder Books icon above and get yourself a manual for that puppy, You won't regret it. It sure says ya a lot of time working on these great little tractors.

Tom P.
Those sure are good lookin tractors!
I gotta tellya a story though.
I was at my favorite dealer the other day and he was askin about some of those tractors and he says that your 100 is not a 65 model. I asked how he knew, Him being an OLD GEEZER, looks me right in the eye and says, cause I just know it isn't!

I wasn't about to counter him as i dint know for sure, so I just smiled and walked away! LOL

Charlie
I don't know but...the serial # puts made in Mar 1965...don't know what to say.

Brian,
Ya see those sponsor buttons above at the top of this page?
Click on one or more of them and see what ya come up with. They are all great folks and will help you with all your parts needs.
There are a lot of Cub Cadet parts that are no longer available/NLA, but those guys have ways of having tons of NLA parts for us. Try'um, you'll like'um!
39771.gif

Ok Charlie thanks I emailed a couple. Didnt see any parts list but maybe they can let me know thanks.

Anthony O:

Thanks for the reply. I could NOT open that format to look at that attachment.
BUT...I did plug that hole.

Brian S. Binder Books is a nice place to do business with. Jack seems to process orders on-line orders or phone stuff. Books are reprints of origionals but quality is excellent. About a week delivery. P.S. if u order online, u will get a order reply by e-mail in a couple days, if u dont get it, check ur spam folder !!(or call up)

Back