• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 06, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale nice mtd chipper shredder 4 hp tecumph motor... used very little... exellent condition ... can deliver to Montross on Saturday $ 200.00 obo
65224.jpg

65225.jpg

Cub Cadet 100 & 70 for sale in MA 800$ obo. Have tiller, IH wheel weights, IH plow, 42"? deck etc.

65239.jpg

Letting go of a 1512 cub diesel. Runs out good but does need the driveshaft tightened up a bit. Has a bit of wobble. Looks to be the rear coupler on the front of hydro pump. Possible delivery to plow day Saturday in Minn. Tractor is in Rochester, Minn. $1950
65244.jpg

Garage cleaning.... Any of this stuff can be brought to Montrose this weekend.

Brinly Sleve-Hitch Toolbar Cultivator w/Shovels Minor surface rust from sitting, but it doesn't appear to have sat outside.

65266.jpg

65267.jpg

65268.jpg

$125

Misc. used 6-12 tires
Average to minor sidewall cracking, but still hold air just fine. Great for a spare that you can strap to the hood for those long safaries across the "back 40"! I have 3 of these tires. I'll bring all three of them with me, and you can have your pick of which ones you want.

65269.jpg

$10 ea.

Brand New QA42 or QA42A Snowblower Scraper
65270.jpg

65271.jpg

$40

18X8.50X8 Titan Turf Track(one only)
Very slight sidewall cracking, holds air just fine. Use on the front of a Super GT or the rear tire of a Cadet lawn tractor.

65272.jpg

65273.jpg

$10

I also have a set of aluminum axle tubes from an aluminum tranny for $10. (no picture right now)

Any of this stuff can be brought to Montrose. If I bring it, you're more than welcome to look it over and decide if you want it then. If my prices look wrong, make me an offer!
happy.gif

More parts for sale...

65285.jpg

Narrow Frame Clutch Guard $15
1X2/3/71 Headlight Panel with mounting rings $50
1X2/3 Steering Wheel (cracked) $5
1X2/3 Steering Gear assembly (tube is loose from casting $15
Aluminum Tranny Rear Cover $8
Aluminum Tranny Hanger Supports $5
Aluminum Tranny Hitch $8
Reduction Gear and Pinion Shaft from Hydro Tranny $5
PTO Lever from a 147 (No rust - Mint!) $20
147 (may fit others?) Driveshaft w/fan $25
Hydro Tranny Guard $10
1X2/3/71 Headlight Block-Out Plate $5
Narrow Frame Seat Support and Spring $10

1/4" X 48" Hydraulic Hoses Nearly brand new. Installed and used for 5 minutes, and still have the tag on them. Cost me $15ea..
65286.jpg

65287.jpg

$20/pr.

The wheel weights I listed on the 15th are back on the market...shipping on them is $18. That makes them $98 delivered!

Fenders with hardware and brackets off of a 100/70 for sale. I have blasted, primed and painted them yellow but I never used them. They are in excellent condition with no dents.
Asking $150 Bob 717 225-4994 [email protected]

have good carb for 7 horse (k161), would be interested in trade for a 10 horse(k241)carb.

Latest posts

Back