Archive through September 03, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Ben, i've got a 126, nice tractor, although i dont hve everything, but, i am making due with what i have...

hey guys, what length is the deck drive belt on a 100? the one that goes from the PTO to the deck? mine snapped while mowing some deep grass and I cant find the measurements anywhere

I checked out the "cubfaq.com" page. I wished I had seen it earlier when I was putting on the plow springs!! I had one of those "OH DUH" moments!! Now all I need is an easier way to get the plow sub frame on!!!

Scott S.
That's the easy part, put one side over the pin, take a pry bar and slide the other one on in one movement.
thumbsup_old.gif

Does anyone have ideas on how to strenthen the implement(front)lift bar? Over the years the bar on my 128 has developed a bend in the center(which I have straightened many times). The only front mounted implement I have is a 42 inch blade. I was thinking along the lines of one inch round stock, with some heims joints at both ends?...

Thanks Ron. Shortly after I posted the question, I looked up the parts for both and found exactly what posted to be fact.

Thanks,

John-David Reaves Roll Tide

Todd: That is a little bit of over kill but that will work. I have used 1/2 stock with good results. The problem is with your old rod is once it has been bent it weakens at that point and will continue getting weaker.

I like the old adage when we redue something we can make it better!

Pops--------
old.gif

Kurt Nice job on the 826 what did you make your rear axle flanges out of and what exactly is 16 inch pick up rims. I'd like to make one of those someday. Thanks Jim

Todd -

We need to think things through to the end
wink.gif

Dontcha think the "give" in the lift rod is there for a reason?

I'd rather bend a lift rod than go flying over the hood when I hit something with the blade trip locked out. Or even with it unlocked.

It doesn't take much work to just make yourself another 1/2" rod...

Latest posts

Back