• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 24, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Charlie, did I miss something here? Your parts site is down...did you overfill your furnace already?? Hope damage wasn't too severe.

Great job on the BB36, Art. Did you have the bellcrank arm and the slipbelt clutch parts to start with?

Charlie, what's up with the structural fire?
icon_eek.gif

Anyone know the pressure specs for the Auxillary Hydraulic pump that is driven off the flywheel?
What was the spec of the original cylinder? Was it 1.5" bore? I need to buy a new cylinder and want to get the right bore.

Okay guys, here's the deal. We had a fire at 4am this morning that totally destroyed our building so CCSpecialties is shut down and I'll be away from the computer for a week or two.
Play nice, as Kraig and Bryan will have to pick up the slack until we can get full time internet connection.
Will post pictures at that time.

Marty E
The optional hyd pump supplied 2-1/2 gallons a mimute at up to 400 PSI according to the discription in the installation. I don't have a cylinder off to measure the bore, and cannot get to the two I have installed on tractors at this time to get a measurement since the two tractors are put away for the winter, but the parts manual list the "O" rings for the cylinder end caps and piston as 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 x 1/8".

Charlie, sorry to hear that.

Charlie, I am very sorry to hear that, my prayers will include you,,

Charlie-

I know you're probably taking care of business away from the site here but I sure hate the news.

Please keep us updated as soon as you can rejoin us. (How's the lure I sent you???)

As long as you and everyone involved are ok is all that matters.

Back