• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 22, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
The Narrow Frame Spring Assist listed on the previous page is SOLD. Still have several pair of original IH cast iron wheel weights - your choice of white or yellar (depending on availability, not guaranteed)
$125 per pair includes Priority Mail shipping to your door.
247666.jpg

1980 international cub cadet 782. Comes with mower deck, snow blower, snow blade, wheel weights and tire chains. Runs great. All attachments work great. Tractor is solid no rust holes. Good red paint. Gauges all work. Tractor leaks oil...probably an easy fix. Asking $1000 obo. All reasonable offers considered. (574)549-3660. Located in Warsaw,IN. Pickup only. Can send pictures via text or email. Thanks

Cub Cadet 128, 12hp, super steer front axle, ag tires, recent paint, 3 speed with a creeper, and lights. 42" IH rototiller. Tractor is a great runner, just don't use it enough. Also come with a 48"mower deck. $1100.00. Can deliver the Blunier's plowday or pick up in Streamwood Il. 60107. E-mail with any questions. Chris.
247790.jpg

Not long now before snow flies! Will bring to Bluniers plow day.
42" wide frame dozer blade, $50
IH weights, 2 pair $100 per pair
Cub Cadet weights 75lb. plastic $100
JD 1 pair $100
23x10.5x12 2 link chains, nice still in bag! $50
23x8.5x12 4 link chains $20
23x8.5x12 Ag treads Cheng Shin Rims in primer $100

Hey Guys - here's a nice Wide Frame or Quiet Line 3-Point Rear Lift. Fits models 86, 108, 109, 128, 129, 149, 169, 800, 1000, 1200, 1250, 1450, 1650. This one also includes one of those big center pins that go in the cast lever.
$150 plus shipping from Connecticut zip code 06798.
247836.jpg

For sale: IH Cadet 60 RER. Starts and runs but does have some smoke. Everything seems to work on it. The gears all work and the pedals all move the tractor. The deck works too, may need greased and blades sharpened. Body is in good shape with just two cracks near the front. Rope start only. New tire on the back, tubes in the rest of the tires but one still goes down. $175. Email for more info. Located in Springville, IA. Email is in my profile.
247859.jpg

for Sale: IH Cub Cadet 124. Runs well, smokes a little. New seat, carb kit, wiring, different carb body, good PTO clutch, good driveline/3 speed, good front tires. Will need rear tires eventually. Email for more info. $300. Located in Springville, IA. Email is in my profile.

1984 782d 458.8 hrs, 50" deck, new seat. Call 815-265-4579 day. Central IL. $1500 obo

I will have the grills and clutch drivers with me at Bluniers PlowDay.

Look me up if interested.

Thanks, Chris.

1872 with 50" deck and a Haban power angle blade. everything works as it should. Lights, hydralics, power steering, etc.

Rear tires are brand new and seat is as well and has the IH arm rests. Also has an IH AM radio

will not separate

1550.00 for all

[email protected] or 317-997-8585

Thanks
247914.jpg

247915.jpg

The Wide Frame or Quiet Line 3-point rear lift posted below on Oct. 25 is sold pending payment.
Still have several pairs of the cast iron IH wheels weights - $125 per pair includes shipping to your door.

I still have some parts left.

Brinly style spring assist off of a 100 cub cadet.$60.00

2 Narrow frame snow plow lift brackets.$10.00 ea.

Home made U shaped Brinly piece for sleeve hitch needs bent more at the ends where it hooks to the tractor I used it for my home made yard rake.$25.00

Prices don't include shipping.

for sale N.O.S.dash tins 100.00 each plus shipping 108 series,106,series,147 series,
248028.jpg

248029.jpg

248030.jpg

5- different model rear engine riders 300.00 for all o.b.o. most ran when parked but have been sitting for awhile 3 fiberglass bodies and 2 newer ones
248035.jpg

248036.jpg

248037.jpg

I think I'm going to sell my long time conversation starter. 100 Cub Cadet with HEAVY tricycle front end that bolt to the front and steel rear wheels like the old F-12's. Been sitting in storage last 2 years with all gas drained. I'll gladly show you it runs when buying though.
Very early tractor (first 1000) with big battery box. Wasn't cut or customized intentionally so it could be converted back to original if desired.
Was built with roller bearing on top and sleeved on the bottom, both having grease fittings built in to avoid wear (no shortcuts taken on this when done).
Original 10hp engine redone back then with probably 10 hours on it since then. Early 2 piece cam so its a turn-key (button) tractor.
Options include factory lights, fenders, and 3 pt. Fenders were not modified in any way. The whole tractor was built with extra brackets made just to avoid extra holes and destroying an early 100. Good pan seat and sheet metal. Individual turning brakes as well as factory internal brakes
Painted IH Red with NOS F-cub decals and custom "Cadet 100" hood decals.
New rear end seals and gaskets when redone. Clutch partially redone (what needed it... not a full rebuild on it I remember).

Everything on this was made to be converted back if desired and built to last(you'll need front and rear axles). I've disked and planted with it before already and run parades. That's about it. Bigger tires makes it run 9 or so mph. Time for someone else to enjoy this one of a kind tractor. $2200 or may consider offers without the options. A lot of engineering and $$$$$$ went into this and you won't find another similar and I parted an optioned 100 for more than that this Spring. This is a practical workable tractor if desired for garden work (not mowing). I have pics documenting all the before and after work.
248129.jpg

FOR SALE: Winter is coming! I have a Cub Cadet 42-inch, spring trip snow/dirt blade that came off a 100. This blade is in excellent condition and has had very little use based on the condition of the skid shoes and the cutting edge. The paint is original. Nice decal. Buy it now for $150. Contact me through my profile.

248142.jpg

248143.jpg

Grill assmby. for 800-1650 includes aluminum casting, grill, lights/mounting and IH emblem. $50.+ shipping
248190.jpg

Latest posts

Back