• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IH Snow thrower and push blade
Both are in great original condition with very little use. Original paint and decals are in good shape!
QA36B for 82 series and most others. $350 OBO
42 blade with subframe/lift rod. $225
More pics on request. These units are clean and the nicest I've had !
264427.jpg

264428.jpg

264429.jpg

264430.jpg

Email or 515/298 1490
Pick up only. Central Iowa

Wide frame 3 point setup semi rare w/zerked end and lift pin. $100. + shipping
264455.jpg

All items posted Oct. 31 have been sold....thanks for your interest

Cub Cadet 124

Pretty nice shape overall. Engine had thrown rod and was removed. Has the factory headlights, tail light and switch. All the metal is nice and straight. Has the factory cap on the steering wheel and the reflectors on the fenders that always seem to be lost or damaged. Seat has a few small tears in the vinyl but the fiberglass is not broken anywhere and the blue edging is all there and in nice shape. Rear wheels shown are smaller ones I put on since the original tires leaked down. Will switch them back if desired. I have the mowing deck for it and everything turns free. Planned to fix this one up but due to a injury I've been out of work and the bills are still coming in so it needs to go. Want more specific pics? Just ask. Located near Elkhart, IN Asking $175

264493.gif

264494.gif

264495.gif

Complete dual hyd setup for 82 series Cub Cadet,includes new hoses handles,and everything to hook it up.
$225.00 plus $12.00 shipping MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX.
264508.jpg

Cub cadet 782 diesel. Deck just rebuilt with new bearings and blades. All belts good. Complete drive shaft just rebuilt. All oils and all filters just changed maybe 5 hrs on it since. Has under 900 hrs on machine. Paint is really clean. Runs really good and strong. Asking $2200. Call or text Austin 618 795 5722 for questions and picture I can text (having problems even uploading on the computer)

71 and 126 listed below both sold.

Misc parts:
10-14hp head. Bolts and plug can go with it. $25

starter (I jumped it to a battery and it zipped right out) 10 tooth gear from a wheelhorse. If cubs are different you have to swap your gear quick. $30

Air breather. Couple minor dings that won't show up in pic. $10

Carburetor. I not only soaked it but I put it on a tractor and field tested it. Fires right up and doesn't leak. $60

Misc parts from a 1650 I have left over and just sitting on shelf. Everything you see in pic goes. $25

All prices plus flat rate shipping.
264564.jpg

264565.jpg

QA 42A looks good but I think it needs a new sprocket on the auger keeps jumping the chain. $100.
QA36A little rusty but runs very smooth great little snow thrower 175.00
Located in atalissa iowa

Latest posts

Back