• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with all of the snow showing up in the midwest I am going to have to tease you guys again. The 124 with the nice as you can find IH Windbreaker which includes the top and back curtain, 42" blade, New tire chains and the 38" mower has been reduced to $550.00 for the package. Call 507-272-1807.

<font color="ff0000">The 70 I had on the previous page has been SOLD pending Payment...Thanks to all who e-mailed...</font>

model 70, creeper gear, rear lift, mower deck, new ags on rear with freshly sandblasted and painted rims, new battery, fresh tune up, runs excellent, does not smoke, wide tire optioned tractor. $700. can deliver as far as Akron ,Oh. in Dec.. 207-838-0001

I have a Cub Cadet 125 that's been completely restored. You won't find a nicer tractor. It also comes with a mower deck. This is a great tractor for someone looking to just hop on and start working.

$800
180042.jpg

I also have 1A tiller for sale with the gear box and both extentions. It has a little surface rust but is in good condition and the tines look good. I do not have the shield to cover the pulley.

$200 OBO

180043.jpg

180044.jpg

180045.jpg

Please no emails and you must pick them up, I will not ship.

Contact Jack at 715.897.3188

124 -- Complete straight tractor ready for restoration. It's been sitting in a barn for 2 years. Previous owner thought it had a stuck valve. It has very, very weak compression when rolling it over by hand. I've made no attempt to start it. Comes with 42" deck--solid but spindles are stuck. Rubber seat in pretty good shape aside from needing cleaned up and recoated. Tires will hold air long enough to get it loaded and that's about it. 50 miles west of Indianapolis. Asking $200. If nobody bites, I'll be willing to sell the seat separately.

180076.jpg

180077.jpg

180078.jpg

180079.jpg

180080.jpg

SLEEVE HITCH ADAPTER Has surface rust. There's pitting on the shim plate. $45 including shipping in the lower 48.

180099.jpg

SLEEVE HITCH BRACKET $15 including shipping in the lower 48.

180100.jpg

NARROW FRAME SNOW BLADE Has surface rust from sitting outside. The wear plate is in pretty good shape but missing one carriage bolt. The angle adjustment works freely. The trip lock works but it's stiff. Trip springs are in great shape. Lift arm bracket is included--it' still on the tractor. The rod from the lift arm to blade is missing. $100 picked up in Cory, IN.

180101.jpg

180102.jpg

GOODYEAR FRONT TIRES In pretty good condition. One has a couple light cuts. $25 including shipping in the lower 48.

180103.jpg

180104.jpg

GOODYEAR TURF TIRES 23x8.50 Good shape except for the typical damage from the deck wheels. Swap sides and put the damage to the inside. $40 including shipping in the lower 48.

180105.jpg

180106.jpg

Parting out tiller--everything shown plus the bracket for right angle gearbox. The right angle gearbox is siezed and missing the small bevel gear. The large bevel gear is in good condition. Let me know what you need.

180107.jpg

180108.jpg

Parting out 127. Sleeve hitch lift arm, linkage and mounting bracket are available. Steering wheel is nice, but missing horn button. Hydrostat lever chrome is in great shape. The engine is bad. I'm keeping the grille, carb, and spring assist. Everything else is up for grabs. Let me know what you need and I can get better close up pictures if necessary.

180109.jpg

180110.jpg

180111.jpg

180112.jpg

Still got the 1650. I have a video on my phone of the thing running if someone needs an engine. $400 or make me an offer. I don't want it sitting around!!
180142.jpg

I have a 42 inch plow that came in a package deal for sale or trade. I dont now what it fits . It looks like it was originally a 82 series mount but has had the pins modified. No shoes and has had the cutting edge replaced with some kind of hard white plastic. I would like to get $60 for it,or would also be interested in working a trade for a dual spool hydro valve and levers . Located in Meadville P.A.

Tried to load pictures but said they were to big .If intrested I can email them to you.

selling my 124 cub cadet with a creeper and the front johnny bucket runs good works good, 750.00 will consider other cub cadets as partial trade
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

wheel weights not included but will throw in 3 large suitcase weights

Latest posts

Back