• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 13, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Richard T.
That's the OLD IH number.
You have to add it all to get it, and you also have to have an old Dealer CD to cross it, or a TC-157.
IH-545637-R1 The new number is 719-3024

Had some fun yesterday. We turned a little dirt out in Belvidere, Illinois. Ahhh good times GOOD friends, GOOD food, GOOD drink = GREAT TIME!! Thanks ED!
68754.jpg

68755.jpg

68756.jpg

68757.jpg

Now that it's getting close to world series time again it's time to post this. What's the best bet on the winning team??
68761.jpg

68762.jpg

Is that Mike M. plowing with the Turbo Cub? Just curious about how his set up is running with the new turbo.

Tom H.,
Cool old IHC baseball team pics!
Any idea as to what vintage they may be????
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Charlie that is Bubba Chris Engelking on Travis's old turbo with the new turbo setup.

Speakin of turbo's, wasn't someone gonna post a video of turbo d under load so we could all get excited ?

Bren

Sorry for the mistake posting yesterday.
bottom.gif
I`ll try not to do that again.tomorrow
the carpenters arrive hear to install a new kitchen, so i can`t get at my 129 till after thats done.(wife would be up for mirder lol)

thanks Don

Charlie - ERROR on the link. Link goes but has a percentage at the end... removed it, now works.

Latest posts

Back