• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...or these blurry green clippings?

68681.jpg

In the one photo Kraig posted, I'm suprised the wife let her hubby bring the Cub in the kitchen with Ag tires. Can you imagine the dirt he tracked in !
roflol.gif

Allen, I do believe that it's in an appliance store showroom.
dunno.gif

I would like a set of those power adjust rims seen in a couple of those photos.

I'm currently restoring a 122 completely and it is my first cub. I have a question regarding the creeper assembly. There is a spacer that is used by the poppet lever side and I do not have one. I imagine it is just a piece of bushing. Does anyone have a close-up picture where I can see the correct orientation?

Hope someone can help me because I'm here to stay now.

thanks,
alex

Digger.

Just thinking outload is all.

As I dont see any real need for adjustable rear wheels when the front width is fixed.

Don't ever let anyone tellya that the guys at MTD are not trying to make people happy!
I ordered some parts a while back and the guy ask if I was interested in something for old Cub Cadets.
I said, well yea!
I got my order today and this was in one of the boxes!
68686.jpg

Thanks for posting all that early cubs love it all. Tomorrow have to decide if i need all them extras he has plows, harrows .spring tooth har
you know all that extra stuf for 150.00
Later Don t

helloooooooo.... anybody out there it sure is quiet 'round here
wave.gif

Hi guys! I have a paint question. My 1979 1250 has 2 shades of white on it. The wheels are off white-beige color, and the hood-cowl area is more white in color. I saw the color and decal section of the web site but I'm still a bit confused.

Chris

Latest posts

Back